Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Honey (played by Reithesniper)

She sighs "Ill get the popcorn"
He wheeled out a nacho station as well as a hot dog setup.
Need help with the coke?
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max wa;ls in with out saying a word and goes takes a random seat and just sits there looking tierd and mopy *
Aggles (played by Jooters)

"Hm? What's popcorn? And OOH CHEESE!" He exclaims

max: you dont know what popcorn is? * he said looking at aggles
Aggles (played by Jooters)

"I think its something called... Corn... That was somehow... Popped?"

max: ya thats basically it and people eat it while watching movies or whatever

* max would go outside by himself taking a few drags befor going back in still bored and unamused* max: i dont think ive hurd this bar so quiet befor
Spawn (played by FictionDragonborn)

Mhm.

max: hay want to play a card game * he said looking at spawn *max: i mean theres nothing else to do right
Spawn (played by FictionDragonborn)

Alright.

Max: alright awsome what game do you want to play poker black jack garbage whatever you want
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi is in the midst of playing Armored Core VI. She is currently being absolutely destroyed by the boss she is currently up against.

"I know not how today's generation is capable of defeating such bosses", Azumi pouted, "I desire to smash my controller..."

Yes, even the oldest and wisest foxes have the desire to destroy the controllers over a video game
((frankly i just call that a skill issue))
Honey (played by Reithesniper)

She chuckled "Calm yourself Azumi" she said sitting on her broom nearby "What ya playing, I honestly didnt think you were the type for video games (Or maybe I never noticed)-"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

"My son introduced me to these games made by the company called Fromsoftware. The one I am currently playing is Armored Core Six. Despite my constant irritation due to what seems to be more than several game over's, I can't help but feel enamored with how fun it is", Azumi told Honey

"It is rather strange for an old fox like me to play these 'video games', but I tire of gardening and other old people hobbies, so I wanted to try something that the newer generations enjoy"
Mine Laru Query (played by Jooters)

"I played that Elden Ring game once! I was soooooo good at it!" Query bragged confidently.

"You couldn't get past Margit." Parse pointed out.

"SHHHHHUSH! It's not like you were any better..." Query said.

"I got every ending on every NG+ playthrough, even though you only need three to 100%." Parse said.

Query was speechless and slunk back into his stool.
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Ren looks extremely distressed and exhausted. Why is that? His fans recently pressured him into playing every single souls game up to Elden Ring. He had promised to beat every boss from every soulsborne game made by Fromsoftware after his band's performance. He was a man of his word, albeit, one that may not be able to sleep at night knowing he had to deal with Malenia for the 7th time.

"Dearie!", Azumi said worriedly, "Are you alright?"

"Fans... pressured me again...", He said, "I had to do it for my faaaannnnnsssss....."

He then fell head first onto Azumi's tails, who yelped in surprise.

"Hey this isn't the place for- oh whatever, sleep soundly, my son"
((fun fact: my webcomic's world is a love letter to elden ring and heavily inspired by it! its my fav game and i WILL talk about it and its lore. prompted or not. and before anyone asks: yes i have beaten malenia))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus