Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

((My characters and the music I make are inspired by Green Day and Gorillaz lol. I plan to make a virtual band with Azumi and Ren XD))
*confused smol floof noises*
Aggles (played by Jooters)

He went back to napping at this point without even realizing it, seemingly having a good dream from the smile on his face.
He was asleep in a booth.
Spawn (played by FictionDragonborn)

Max wrote:
Max: alright awsome what game do you want to play poker black jack garbage whatever you want

Poker sounds Good.
Aggles (played by Jooters)

He suddenly snaps awake. Seems he nodded off for a bit there... What a strange dream he had...
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

Wish tosses a blanket onto his father, and headed to the kitchen to go make him something, either Lemon tarts or an apple pie

(Actually baking an apple pie rn, baking has proven fun!)
Dante (played by FictionDragonborn)

What a workout.
He woke up and groaned and stretched. He noticed the blanket over him and he smiled.
Morning
"Good morning.....it looks like my son took care of everything"
VIska Eliksni (played by Reithesniper)

Viska Elisni, the excited young woman entered the bar. Laughing and talking to one of her coworkers, something about how they did most of the work while Viska did her own thing most of the time. But Viska waved them off, as she took a seat.
Mathius got up and approached the kitchen. He looked at the newcomer "hey. Welcome. I'm the cook. The menu is on the table"

She nods "I see, thank you sir" she bows her head "If I may, can I just get some fries?" She'd ask
"Certainly!" He went into the kitchen to start up the fryers and got the fries out.
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max drives his van threw the front of the bar becouse why not at this point * max: now this is what i call bar hopping * he chuckled and winces in pain *

She nods, shooting small sparks from her fingertips

* max gets out as he slams his door shut with a few unecicaryy bords fall to the ground * max: how are you doing this morning viaska * he said curiesly taking a seat as he watched the sparks

Viska turned her head unsure who he actually was "Oh, Im doing alright" she said smiling

max: well that's good and im max by the way * he said with a chuckle as he watched the sparks * max: whats the things shooting out of your fingers sparks or whatever? * he said curiously *

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus