Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"Excellent." Nicki plugs in her bass guitar and starts doing some improvising.
He set his Telecaster aside to enjoy the show.
Hm.
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

Keiko came in the bar with a change of outfit. She wore a leather jacket, red dress, two necklaces, a bunch of rings, and combat boots. "Looks like the bar is electrifying today." She smelt like cigarette smoke, sensing that she had a smoke outside of the bar. Although, the vampire tried to cover it with vanilla scented perfume.
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* from the distince squeeling could be hurd as max would then out of no where crash threw the front door and hops out* max: morning everyone * he said as a cloud of smoke pourd out of the van *

Keiko stifled her giggling. "Hello, Max. You almost beat my dramatic entrances." The vampire offered her vanilla perfume towards Max.

max: hehe you think and thanks i actully really like vinilla * he said putting some on himself * max: i like your style you got going
Exusiai (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Yeesh, and I thought my missions were wacky and full of good entrances."

"Life is about living it to your fullest", Keiko said to Exusiai. The vampire twirled around, showing off her outfit. "Solider boy and I are going to put on a show soon." She then walked over to the bar to order her usual; the dessert of the day and a glass of cola.

max: really what's solder boy going to sing American pie * Max teased * Max: you need a backup guitar player or anything? Because I'd do it for free * he chuckled * Max: and ya exusiai one time there was a giant spider and i turned into an elephant from a Mario mushrooms
((what))
im not joking that actully happend in this forum lol XDD
((not that, I genuinely can't make out what in the world you're saying))
well i mean its pretty clear he asked if he could help with keikos show and he was answering exusiai about there being Weider entrances

"See, I got a problem with people who I don't know knowing my name, so...Ya better fess up how you know it?"

max: uhhh im pretty sure keiko said it when she was talking to you * he said not really knowing how to respond to her *

"Nope, not a word of any name was mentioned. Kinda fishy, you know."
Keiko Kennedy wrote:
Keiko came in the bar with a change of outfit. She wore a leather jacket, red dress, two necklaces, a bunch of rings, and combat boots. "Looks like the bar is electrifying today." She smelt like cigarette smoke, sensing that she had a smoke outside of the bar. Although, the vampire tried to cover it with vanilla scented perfume.

*Notices the red dress and flinches, but returns to his normal look later*

max: ok it was a lucky guess then i mean you are in a bar so you trying to socialize so i don't see the problem * he said taking a seat * max: what do you think im some like spy or something i smoke pot and listen to music and come here and sometimes get criticised

Keiko let out a howl of laughter. "No, Solider boy got something even better."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus