Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Max: hehe see that was funny and what will his song be then?
Kazehiki (played anonymously)

Kazehiki slid through the front doors of the bar, looking around confused as all these people were here.

max: howdy friend * max said waving to kazehiki*
Kyo Kusanagi (played by FictionDragonborn)

*arrives* Sup.
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

Max wrote:
Max: hehe see that was funny and what will his song be then?

"It is more of stay around and find out." Keiko took a sip of her soda with a straw. She was currently awaiting for Solider boy, his band, and her band to arrive.

max: haha funny well while we wait want to smoke in my van itll pass the time

Need a light?

max: i mean unless youd like to join but im good i got about 9 lighters on me plus more in my van * max chuckled

Fair enough.

Max: but thanks for the offer bud * max said happily
Gekiyaku (played anonymously)

She casually moonwalks through the door. "Hey ladies! Has anyone seen my brother? I lost him and forgot what he looked like... His name is something like... Zakefiki or something and he smells like an old Russian man's hat! He couldn't have gone far... It was only a few years ago!"

Kazehiki didn't even notice Gekiyaku, but instead, was curiously watching a rat eat a piece of forgotten bar food, underneath a table

"HEY YOU! KID!" She shouted. "You're like.. about my brother's age, have you seen someone with your haircut, about your size, a halo, and dressed as a nun?"

Kazehiki looked up, then looked around.
"I haven't seen anyone like that. No." He replied, looking back down at the rat, who had retreated upon hearing Gekiyaku's shouting.

"..Aw." He frowned, then decided to crawl back out from underneath the table. Hitting his head, or his halo, actually, on the bottom of the table, which made an ethreal sounding, rriiding! noise.

(( KAZEHIKI THAT IS YOU
YOU HAVE SEEN YOU XD))

"Y'know, you kinda look like him..." She thinks for a moment, before her anger changes to that of deep rage as she lets out a roar.
"YOU IMPOSTOR! YOU LIAR! HOW DARE YOU IMPERSONATE MY BROTHER?!" She rushes at him, arms swinging and clawing but right as she is about to reach him she falls on the floor, crying loudly. "I'M SORRY I'M SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE MEEEE" She shouts between sobs.
She shakily reaches into her pocket and pulls out a pill bottle, before swallowing all of its contents at once. Shortly afterwards, she stands up straight like nothing happened and walks over to the counter.
"Gimme some whisky, sheriff." She says in a southern accent before falling on the ground and laughing.

Kazehiki covered his face with his arms, afraid he would be hit, but he wasn't, and instead Gekiyaku had started crying.

He lowered his arms, frowning, then she just kind of.. stopped.

Kazehiki sniffled and began slowly looking for the rat that had ran off, a bit concerned for this girl. She seemed familiar though.
Mine Laru Query (played by Jooters)

"GEKIYAKU?! KAZEHIKI?!?! NOWAYNOWAY I'M SUCH A BIG FAN!!" He runs up in between them. "HOW DOES BEING A VOCALOID FEEL?? I TRIED ASKING THE MACNES BUT THEY WOULDNT TALK TO ME AND ONLY RESPONDED BY SAYING 'GO AWAY CREEP'"

Kazehiki jumped, startled at Laru's loudness.
He only replied. "U..um.." and sneezed in Laru's face by mistake.

..It was a cute-sounding sneeze, at least.

"Maybe you should have listened!" She says, before laughing again. "Also, that's not Kazehiki, that's Larry!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus