Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Kazehiki (played anonymously)

"Ac..actually my name is Kazehiki.."
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Max: man this is entertaining * max said as he lit a joint and watched to see what would happen next to the three talking
Gekiyaku (played anonymously)

"YOUR. NAME. IS. LARRY. Okay Kazehiki?" She starts in a roaring tone, but with the second part said politely and with a smile.
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Max: ya LARRRY * max said to just be annoying as he would take some Black Forest gummies and start eating them
Gekiyaku wrote:
"YOUR. NAME. IS. LARRY. Okay Kazehiki?" She starts in a roaring tone, but with the second part said politely and with a smile.

"........you will call the boy Kazehiki"

Kazehiki was so confused.
One moment she called him Larry, the next moment, Kazehiki.

He didn't say anything, but nodded okay, though still not really understanding.

"But my brother's name is Kazehiki! And he's not my brother... He looks nothing like the corpse at home! I had a tea party with it last week, so I would know! He was dressed in different clothes! So unless he tells me his real name... He's Larry! Isn't that right, Tony?" She said as she turns to her right, where there was no one there. "You always know just the thing to say, Tony... Let's get married! Right now! Larry can be the priest! Actually no, I HATE PRIESTS!!"
Gekiyaku wrote:
"But my brother's name is Kazehiki! And he's not my brother... He looks nothing like the corpse at home! I had a tea party with it last week, so I would know! He was dressed in different clothes! So unless he tells me his real name... He's Larry! Isn't that right, Tony?" She said as she turns to her right, where there was no one there. "You always know just the thing to say, Tony... Let's get married! Right now! Larry can be the priest! Actually no, I HATE PRIESTS!!"

He perked a brow with a grin "I can marry you. Consider yourself and Tony hitched"

He would then disappear back into the kitchen to start the sushi rice.

"YAY!" She starts staring longingly at "Tony" for about five seconds before her face turned to rage once more. "I WANT A DIVORCE!!"
Exusiai (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Bruh, what the CENSORED."
He knew better than to cast his voice into her head, so he came out holding an avocado

"Divorces are outside my pay grade"
He just stood there slackjawed with confusion and looked from this strange girl to Mathius before shaking his head.

"The divorce hit me hard... He took the kids... Gimme something tall and strong, to drink all the feelings away..." She asks as she sits there with her head down, crying once more.
He gave her a large milkshake

She chugged it down quickly and she started to move her head in a circle "Daaaannng..... ThiiiIIIsss really IS stroooong... What is thissss...? hiccup!" she got up and started stumbling around drunkenly.
"Chocolate malt......"

"Never had that before.... Gonna have to track some more do-" she suddenly falls over and starts snoring.
He put her in a booth and covered her with a blanket.

(( I'M LAUGHING SO DAMN HARD OVER HERE AT GEKIYAKU HA HA ))
Dobermann (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"What even..."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus