Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Max: holy shit people did you even hear me it’s effing moonshine I’m seeing if you want to sell it in shot glasses as like hand outs or whatever same see right there I was just criticized and I mean I’m not offended but I’m not just some dumb ass pot smoker
He sighed and took a shot of the moonshine. "Pretty good. Let's get a contract signed so you can be my distributor, then I'll place and place an order"

He gestured for Max to follow him to the office.

max: alright thank you mathius i know i tend to couse a little trouble so i wanted to apologize with the moonshine * Max said as he would follow mathius to his office *
VIska Eliksni (played by Reithesniper)

Viska is now charging phones basically immediately for like a dollar-

max: huh thats pretty smart actully * he said seeing her while he walked with mathius
Spawn (played by FictionDragonborn)

*arrives*
Max wrote:
max: alright thank you mathius i know i tend to couse a little trouble so i wanted to apologize with the moonshine * Max said as he would follow mathius to his office *

"Okay, so I can do $500/bi-weekly for a shipment every two weeks"

Max: alright that sounds good to me I’m not that picky of a bitter * max chuckled * max: or I could bring twice as much for twice the pay then I bet you’d equal out what you seek and buy
Kärlek OchFred (played anonymously)

Kärlek walked in, wearing a pair of polarized glasses and a faux-fur coat.

He sat down at the stool, and grabbed a notepad out of his jacket, along with a pen, then wrote down 'Sorry, I've lost my voice due to a party I was at yesterday night.'

Then he added his order, 'Small glass of whiskey, on the rocks. Please <3' and placed it on the counter for the employee to see.
He came out of the kitchen and looked at the note. He went and made the Swedish man his drink and set it on a coaster in front of him
Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

He was asleep on a couch and his kitten as curled up and asleep on top of him.
Manico (played by Reithesniper)

Manico stepped into the bar, with a few presents, and went to the bar "Can I leave these for Oniyan, under the tree?"

#1 is a bad of 50 sensu beans
#2 is something of a "sleeping" nimbus cloud (its just meant to be cool :( )
#3 is a ticket to a tournament, probably one set on earth
Kärlek OchFred (played anonymously)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
He came out of the kitchen and looked at the note. He went and made the Swedish man his drink and set it on a coaster in front of him

He smiled, nodded and wrote down 'Tack <3' on the piece of paper, which meant Thank You.

Then they placed some money on the counter and grabbed the drink.
Fumizuki puts some presents under the Christmas tree as well.
Manico wrote:
Manico stepped into the bar, with a few presents, and went to the bar "Can I leave these for Oniyan, under the tree?"

#1 is a bad of 50 sensu beans
#2 is something of a "sleeping" nimbus cloud (its just meant to be cool :( )
#3 is a ticket to a tournament, probably one set on earth

"Certainly, Manico. It's good to see you again"
Manico (played by Reithesniper)

She smiles, "Thank you, I have someone he should meet soon, so Ill get them ready-" she scurries out before Oniyan eventually awakes, to go prepare them for they tournament
He nodded and steps away to make breakfast

* from the front of the bar the sound of a vehicle pulls in and makes gets out and started hauling presents of different sizes inside * max: Mary Christmast HO HO HO * max said with a chuckle looking at everyone
Spawn (played by FictionDragonborn)

You too.

Max: oh hay spawn here * max tosses a present to him * max: there magic so wish for whatever you want then it’ll be in there I tested it with just a few of them and it actually works I mean look at my van * he points to it as it looked like it was a pimp low rider but as a van and all over the van had Christmas decor all over it

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus