Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

He woke up and stretched after his kitten jumped on him. He smiled sleepily "hi Piano!"
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

max: rise and shine sleeping beauty here have a present * Max said tossing it to him * Max: just wish for whatever you want and it'll be in there
Kärlek OchFred (played anonymously)

Kärlek was currently admiring Max's van.

He walked inside the bar, "Excuse meeee, who owns the van out here?" His voice still sounded pretty scratchy.

max: oh thats me friend im max some people call me max the cool cat * max chuckled * max: im giving ya shit but you like my van huh want to look inside it its where i keep most of my pot stuff well not today since all thats back there is presents * max chuckled *
*walks in* Morning.

max: morning friend here * tosses a present * just wish for something you want and itll be inside marry Christmas

He smiled "Hello! Say hi, Piano!"

His kitten went to Ragna and smelled him before climbing up on Ragna mewing.

Oniyan smiled wider "Piano likes you!"

He saw Max "good morning!"

Kärlek OchFred wrote:
Kärlek was currently admiring Max's van.

He walked inside the bar, "Excuse meeee, who owns the van out here?" His voice still sounded pretty scratchy.

"Wow, you got hair like fire!"

max: morning and i gave you a present so just wish what you want and itll be inside * max pointed to the box *

@Max:
"Well, your van is amazing, honey and I think it's wonderful you're handing out presents for people." He warmly replied, despite the scratchiness.

@Oniyan:
Kärlek smiled brightly, "Yes, I do! It won't burn you like fire though." He winked.

max: well thanks normally people hear just critizize me with my pot but im looking past that and did you like the disighn on the side of the van its a cat riding a peguses in space
Oniyan the Saiyan wrote:
He smiled "Hello! Say hi, Piano!"

His kitten went to Ragna and smelled him before climbing up on Ragna mewing.

Oniyan smiled wider "Piano likes you!"

He saw Max "good morning!"

Um... Hey.

@Max:
"That sucks, but I'm glad you're trying to get past it." Kärlek replied, "And I absolutely love the Cat and Pegasus in space thing." He said, sitting on a nearby chair.

He looked at Kärlek and tilted his head "why is your hair so cool?"
"I like it as well."

He looked at Fumizuki and he jumped. He was startled "hey you're that little girl!"

He then smiled as Piano went to Fumizuki and rubbed his head against her "Piano likes you!"
Scorpion (played by FictionDragonborn)

*appears* ... Greetings.
Tensai (played by randomentity777)

"Oh cool, a ninja!"
Hoshiguma (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"There's a big hodgepodge of people around, from ninjas to, well, someone like me."
Tensai (played by randomentity777)

Tensai notices the horn coming from Hoshiguma's head. "Are you a unicorn?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus