Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Spawn (played by FictionDragonborn)

So you're a soldier, Huh?
Atago (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Adrian Hawthorne wrote:
My grandpa used to say 'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, except sailors. They'll kill you and sing songs about it'"

"Well, the United States Navy did go a bit rough on my entire class—Three sunk and one crippled, to later be sunk, so I think I see your point."
*enters in* Heya Folks.
*sits down on one of the chairs*
Atago wrote:
"Well, the United States Navy did go a bit rough on my entire class—Three sunk and one crippled, to later be sunk, so I think I see your point."

"Happened to my sisters too."
Atago (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Was it also in Leyte Gulf?"
Spawn wrote:

".....I'm a Marine........"
Atago wrote:
Adrian Hawthorne wrote:
My grandpa used to say 'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, except sailors. They'll kill you and sing songs about it'"

"I just......nevermind...."
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi barged into the bar, unable to contain her excitement. Her tail was wagging rapidly and it seemed as if her hold on her own human guise was faltering ever so slightly.

"It's... almost...", Azumi paused, shaking as she tried to catch her breath "CHRISTMAS!!!"
Atago wrote:
"Was it also in Leyte Gulf?"

"You'd have to ask them, but for me, it was at Truk."
He woke up from Azumi yelling and he groggily looked around and let out a few grunts before saying "what?" in a sleepy tone
"Chwismas eve is tomowwow, papa."
Spawn (played by FictionDragonborn)

Adrian Hawthorne wrote:
Spawn wrote:

".....I'm a Marine........"

I see.
Mudrock (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I suppose I was a soldier once...though I guess I still am, for a better cause."
Twyla Bishop (played anonymously)

An unfamiliar face enters the bar and finds some interesting beverages to try. She takes off her pointed hat and looks at the menu with curiosity.

"This ain't Hallows Tavern, but I'm buying." She uttered to herself as she took a seat. "Hmmm... What to get? What to get?"
VIska Eliksni (played by Reithesniper)

"I recommend fries... if the chef is even awake-" she said "He needs a break from time to time-"
Twyla Bishop (played anonymously)

Twyla turned to see VIska. "Oh, thanks! I'll try that..." But as she checked, "Uhm, maybe later since he's still asleep. Hehe. But I do like to try their Gummy Worm Fizzle Pop Cocktail. Hmmm... Sounds fun." She smiled enthusiastically. "Been here often?"
"I imagine most of us have been here for a while.'
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Here we have, a very hyperactive fox chasing her own tail while in her human form... one would day say she has The 'zumi's

*Laugh Track*

"It's almost... CHRISTMAS!!!", She yelled excitedly.
Sol Badguy (played by FictionDragonborn)

You could say that again.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus