Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

He kicked his legs happily whilst getting belly scratches.
Magmatron (played by randomentity777)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
He came out wearing an apron with Maximals symbol on the front as a taunt to Magmatron.

Magmatron lets it slide, since in another universe he was technically a Maximal.

((In the Beast Machines toyline and the accompanying 3H Comics, Magmatron was recruited into T-Wrecks's Dinobots after he returned to Cybertron to find it overrun by Vehicon drones.))
Twyla Bishop (played anonymously)

Taking a sip of her fizzy drink, Twyla observed the unique bunch of beings interact. It was fun and lively.

"You know what, this place needs a little something..." Grabbing her small book of spells, Twyla put on her hat and started to chant. And just like that, a bunch of gift boxes appeared. Each with someone's name on it. "Merry Christmas, everyone! Hihi!"

Each box had something material -- an item everyone ever wished for or held dear. If it were something abstract or something from the other side (or something HUGE like a whale), it would be replaced with something closest to it.

"What did you guys get?" Twyla asked with curiosity, wondering what everyone's heart's desire is.

Suddenly, Twyla notices Gekiyaku in their Santa suit. "Oops." Twyla smiled, "Sorry for spoiling everyone, but here... Merry Christmas!" She hands them a gift box as well.
Dante (played by FictionDragonborn)

*arrives* Hey Gang. Merry Christmas.

"Merry Christmas to ya!" Twyla smiled and chants, making a gift box pop up in front of Dante.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Twyla wrote:
Taking a sip of her fizzy drink, Twyla observed the unique bunch of beings interact. It was fun and lively.

"You know what, this place needs a little something..." Grabbing her small book of spells, Twyla put on her hat and started to chant. And just like that, a bunch of gift boxes appeared. Each with someone's name on it. "Merry Christmas, everyone! Hihi!"

Each box had something material -- an item everyone ever wished for or held dear. If it were something abstract or something from the other side (or something HUGE like a whale), it would be replaced with something closest to it.

"What did you guys get?" Twyla asked with curiosity, wondering what everyone's heart's desire is.

Suddenly, Twyla notices Gekiyaku in their Santa suit. "Oops." Twyla smiled, "Sorry for spoiling everyone, but here... Merry Christmas!" She hands them a gift box as well.

Azumi received the gifts and proceeded to give one of them to Ren. She opened the box and it was true, she desired something like this for her little orchid garden.

"I got a Slipper Orchid!", Azumi giggled, "I do not ask for much so this is perfect! Thank you kindly, miss!"
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

As for Ren, he received something much more on the creepy crawly side. A blue leg baboon tarantula, placed inside a small box! This caused his mother to go "EEEP!", out of worry that the tarantula may harm him, however Ren eased Azumi's worries, reminding the familiar that he was responsible enough to care for these kinds of animals.

"Cool", Ren smiled at the Tarantula, " Though I thought I'd get a gundam model kit, heh"

"Creepy...", Azumu stared at it warily.

"That's strange," Twyla stared at Ren's gift, curious and confused. "Is that truly your heart's desire?" Did her spell go completely wrong again?
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

"Ren is rather the indecisive type", Azumi commented, "Mayhap the spell does not work when it comes to people like him?"

"I'm pretty sure I've always wanted this guy, I like plants (like my mom) and also like, well, bugs. I mean I do like gundams, but I guess Tarantulas take the priority since I've always wanted this little guy"

The "little guy" in question wanted nothing to do with Ren as it was a tarantula, a rather cold creature. It only wanted crickets. So, Ren gave the arachnid a dried cricket from his pocket, which only got Azumi to scold him.

"What did I say about putting food in your pockets?", She said sternly

"It'll stink up my clothes if I forget them, I know..."
His eyes almost sparkled seeing his new professional knife kit.
Gekiyaku (played anonymously)

Suddenly, the sound of air whooshing could be heard, as if something really, really... really heavy was being spun around.

Suddenly, a whale goes flying towards Mathius
Sol Badguy (played by FictionDragonborn)

The hell? A whale?
Skadi (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"That's just...random."
Torca (played by randomentity777)

"At least it wasn't me."
I've seen weirder.
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

Wish does the whale clean up, "Excited I see, try to keep your whale tossing to a minimum-" He said, pushing the whale into a portal

Twyla witnessed the whale fallin' and tossin' and giggled at the sight of it. It was random, but that's what's great about Trixie's Bar. It was filled with weird fun!

"Another ffizzzyyyy!" She cried out to the bartender as she ordered another gummy worm fizzle pop cocktail. This time it was a shade of electric purple. "WHOOAAA! It comes in different colors! IMMA TRY THEM ALL! Hihi."

Before she knew it, Twyla had already drunk a rainbow of fizzy drinks, forgetting the amount of alcohol and sugar in them.

"Jingle bells, jingle bells...Lala-lalala.....la..." She sang with a smile on her face.
She's gonna roar drunk...

"Du-runk?" Twyla hiccuped as she heard a voice. "What's that?"
Torca (played by randomentity777)

"I know this is probably gonna come back and bite me in the skidplate like a grumpy Razorbeast, but Merry Christmas, Magmatron." He gives the towering Predacon a present.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus