Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Ronal (played by randomentity777)

"Again, if you humans want to get rich off of our planet, just do nature tours. The oceans alone offer vast displays that you wouldn't find anywhere else."
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max would walk in not expecting to see someone like the blue girl but didn’t pay to much mind to it and went to walk up and say hi after what she was saying * max: howdy there friend im max * he said with a smile holding his hand out for a hand shake *
Ryu Hoshi (played by FictionDragonborn)

*enters in*
Wish wrote:
"Perfection, take some time alone at unironically the end of time, and if the machine breaks Ill be there to get you, so dint worry about that possible risk" :3

"Are you sure you don't mind holding down the fort while I'm gone?"
Ryu Hoshi (played by FictionDragonborn)

Is this place open?
Blanche (played anonymously)

Blanche, holding a blanket, simply walked in, knelt down and crawled underneath one of the tables, and laid down, wrapping himself up with the blanket.
Nightmare (played by FictionDragonborn)

*appears* I suppose so...
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Wish wrote:
"Perfection, take some time alone at unironically the end of time, and if the machine breaks Ill be there to get you, so dint worry about that possible risk" :3

"Are you sure you don't mind holding down the fort while I'm gone?"

"I can attempt; sure!"
Blanche wrote:
Blanche, holding a blanket, simply walked in, knelt down and crawled underneath one of the tables, and laid down, wrapping himself up with the blanket.

He came out of the kitchen and looked under the table "Hello. Comfy?"
Magmatron (played by randomentity777)

Nightmare wrote:
*appears* I suppose so...

"Hmmm…" Magmatron stares at Nightmare. "Why do they look so familiar…?"
Honey (played by Reithesniper)

Honey sighs, floating into rhe bar "I brought alcohol for the new years, thats soon right?"
Blanche (played anonymously)

Blanche slid a little ways out from underneath the table, just in time to see Honey float past.
He yawned and stretched, then rolled over to crawl out from underneath the table, grabbing his blanket.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Honey wrote:
Honey sighs, floating into rhe bar "I brought alcohol for the new years, thats soon right?"

"New years?!", Azumi asked eagerly. She then started chasing her tails put of sheer excitement. Now that is two special occasions wherein this smol fox gets overly excited for some reason.

"happyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappy.... NEW YEAR!!!!", She squealed as she raised her arms wide.
Blanche wrote:
Blanche slid a little ways out from underneath the table, just in time to see Honey float past.
He yawned and stretched, then rolled over to crawl out from underneath the table, grabbing his blanket.

He shrugged and went back into the kitchen.
He came in and sat at the bar quietly with his hood up obscuring his face.
He brought out some vanilla spice cake and gave everyone a large slice.
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

"Oh no Mathius...", Ren said, "Giving mom more sugar will only increase her zoomies!"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi is now running around the bar in extreme excitement and woth extreme speed, faster than what a four tailed kitsune is capable of. Both from the coming of the new year and her rather quick consumption of the cake.

"Happyhappyhappy... NEW YEAR!"
Liskarm (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Well, someone needs to lay off the sugar, it seems."
Nightmare (played by FictionDragonborn)

*sits down*

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus