Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Five Hargreeves wrote:
Five was somehow laying in the rafters of the bar, confetti in his hair.

He woke up and nearly fell off the damn things. "What the.. hell."

Five teleported to the floor, then stumbled, clearly not sober. He held at his head, the whole room felt like it was moving.

"Shit, how much did Idrinklastnight.." His voice slurred, stifling a hiccup.

Five noticed the confetti in his hair and attempted to pick it out of it.

"Oh my!" Azumi cried out then giggled "It seems my confetti has covered you! Worry not, my dear, it is made of magic and will thus disintegrate if I do not provide them with any more magic!"
Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

He sat with Piano in his lap and he was drinking some watermelon juice.
Dante (played by FictionDragonborn)

*walks in* Morning.
Joot (played by Jooters)

"Woah! A new year!... We don't particularly celebrate those from where I'm from... But I am sure this one's gonna be even more fun for me than the last!" Joot exclaims. Suddenly, with a hand to his eyes... He realizes his mask fell off. "WHA- NOOOO! MY SECRET IDENTITY... RUINED!"
Spawn (played by FictionDragonborn)

Good Grief...
Magmatron (played by randomentity777)

Joot wrote:
"Woah! A new year!... We don't particularly celebrate those from where I'm from... But I am sure this one's gonna be even more fun for me than the last!" Joot exclaims. Suddenly, with a hand to his eyes... He realizes his mask fell off. "WHA- NOOOO! MY SECRET IDENTITY... RUINED!"

"Who are you, again?"
Joot (played by Jooters)

"Previously... You would have known me as 'Aggles'... But in reality, it is I... Joot..." He states dramatically before throwing himself onto a chair.
Magmatron (played by randomentity777)

"Still no idea."
Five Hargreeves (played anonymously)

Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Five Hargreeves wrote:
Five was somehow laying in the rafters of the bar, confetti in his hair.

He woke up and nearly fell off the damn things. "What the.. hell."

Five teleported to the floor, then stumbled, clearly not sober. He held at his head, the whole room felt like it was moving.

"Shit, how much did Idrinklastnight.." His voice slurred, stifling a hiccup.

Five noticed the confetti in his hair and attempted to pick it out of it.

"Oh my!" Azumi cried out then giggled "It seems my confetti has covered you! Worry not, my dear, it is made of magic and will thus disintegrate if I do not provide them with any more magic!"

Five rubbed his eyes and looked to Azumi, nodding to acknowledge her, one hand on his head and the other hand still near his eyes. "Where's Klaus? Did he run off or something? Sheesh.. that idiot.." He mumbled, glancing around the room.
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* walks into the bar silently and with a hoodie on instead of his normal jacket and his hood was up as he hid his face and went to be alone witch wasent really his fortay
VIska Eliksni (played by Reithesniper)

Viska is doing Viska things, In lazy day clothes and reading JJK... cause shes based off of Kashimo-
"Hello, I am Alexander. The prince of Roselandia. I am here due to the civil mistakes of this country. Please treat me with respect." he'd give a gentle smile, trying to respond politely.
Oh hey, Welcome. Just call me Ragna.
"This is a country?" Leaf boy ask, Im really not sure how long hes been here but judging from the pile of leaves since late october 2023
Nightmare (played by FictionDragonborn)

Interesting.
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

Wish appears "Taking over for my father Mathius, who is the chef!"

Wish extends his hand to the Prince "Welcome prince of Roselandia, I am sinply known as wish, This is no country but a place outside of your world, Of course this is a bar but I tend to bake treats, if you need anything do not hesitate to ask!"

diplomacy *bow*
"I help with tweats as well." Fumizuki pops up next to her cousin.
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Max: and I help mathius with the liquor here * max chuckled happily popping up as well *
"Mathius is my brother. Fumizuki is my daughter, Wish is my nephew, and Max is my brother's new bartender. Ragna there is the bouncer"
Hey.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus