Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Enjou (played by Jaws)

The smell of ash appeared with a humanoid monster teleporting into the bar. The lector carried a burnt kimono in his hands. "Another kimono gone to ashes." He spoke in very deep voice and sighed as he burnt the kimono to crisps.
Kyo Kusanagi (played by FictionDragonborn)

Should I ask What happened or...?
Enjou (played by Jaws)

"It happens when I transform", Enjou replied. "Simply collateral damage." He pondered for a moment. "Does anyone have a spare kimono that I use?", the lector asked.
Kyo Kusanagi (played by FictionDragonborn)

*gives him a fire style kimono* You can use this one. I don't use it that much anyways.
Nursery (played anonymously)

There is a child in the corner surrounded by medical supplies and a sewing kit.
He.. he is performing surgery on his teddy bear?
Joot (played by Jooters)

He looked over curiously. "Woahhh... What are you doing?"

Nursery noticed Joot and smiled, "I am doing surgery! Cloud is in-need of some. He swallowed a penny and I must get it out."
"Are you a toy? You look soft like one!" Nursery asked, his eyes filled with curiosity.

The teddy bear, Cloud, had stuffing coming out of his stomach.
Joot (played by Jooters)

"I'm not... Sorry..." He said. "That sounds important though! Swallowing a penny is probably super bad!"

Nursery paused. "Oh, okay."
He then looked at Cloud. "He constantly needs surgery, he is very clumsy. Isn't that right, Cloud?"

Of course, as Cloud is an inanimate object, did not respond.
(Also, if looked at closely, there is tons of stitches, band-aids, safety pins and bandages all over the teddy bear.)

"Do you need surgery?" Nursery looked back at Joot with wide eyes, a smile on his face.

Interacting with Nursery felt like a horror movie..
Truth was, he was innocent, and he didn't want to hurt anyone, but it still seemed pretty scary.
Joot (played by Jooters)

Joot, however, seemed completely unfrightened.

"Nope! I stock up on healing potions wherever I go, so I'm quite healthy!" He exclaimed. "I also know some icky healing spells... But I don't like using them, cause they're from Landor..."

Nursery giggled. "Okay, no surgery then!"
He then proceeded to grab a pair of tweezers and carefully began pulling the stuffing out of Cloud.

"You know magic?" Nursery asked, a bit delayed, while his eyes were focusing on Cloud.
Joot (played by Jooters)

Joot's eyes light up with excitement. "Yupyup! I'm the strongest sorcerer in the whole UNIVERSE!"

He lifts his staff and thinks up a spell to cast, before deciding to shoot a small comet straight into the ceiling! After a short pause, he shoots it loose as it travels at a high speed from the gem at the tip and shattering into a million pieces! Luckily, no damage was actually done to the ceiling.

"See that? Wasn't that awesome?" He asks, arms placed on his hips with a confident smile.

Nursery was so focused on watching the comet, that he had accidentally pulled out too much stuffing.

"Wow! That was amazing!" He said, holding the tweezers filled with a big ball of stuffing.
Joot (played by Jooters)

"O-oh um... I think you might've hurt Mr. Cloud right now!" He said, worried for Nursery's little friend.

Nursery noticed, gasped and quickly put the stuffing back, an embarrassed blush on his face.
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max walked into the bar not expecting to see someone with a dissected Bear * max: well is this a more or a bar * max chuckled *
Joot (played by Jooters)

Joot's ears perked up curiously. "A more? Whats a more?"
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Max: dang it sorry dyslexia some times I ment morge not more
Spawn (played by FictionDragonborn)

*arrives* Hm.
Kal'tsit (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I think you'd know if it was a morgue...but obviously this is a bar where many people come."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus