Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Spawn (played by FictionDragonborn)

True.
Kal'tsit (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"But even so, death does follow people, and fate is indeed cruel sometimes."
Scorpion (played by FictionDragonborn)

That much is certain.
The chef would walk in. He looked fully rested and rejuvenated and he had a slight grin.
Welcome back.
Enjou (played by Jaws)

"Good night sleep?" Enjou returned to his human form, wearing a fire style kimono borrowed from Kyo. The scholar had a book in his hand. A violet and black wooden box was set beside on the bar counter.
Wrapped In Death (played anonymously)

A creepy, wheezing laughter arrived from out of the blue.
"Oh, indeed Death follows people! And fate is cruel!" Mortician said, peeking into the bar from outside.

"Thankfully we have solutions to death! Necromancy. And if you don't want a solution. Caskets! Geh he he!" Mortician snickered.
Enjou (played by Jaws)

"I might order your finest casket for when my time comes", Enjou joked with a light chuckle.
Kal'tsit (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I don't imagine my time will be any time soon."
Spawn (played by FictionDragonborn)

I'm already dead, as you can see.

Mortician took a few steps into the bar. "Of course! Is there a specific color or pattern you'd like?" He was being serious.

Anastasius slowly walked up behind Mortician, wearing a nasal cannula. He carefully wrapped his arms around Mortician into a gentle hug, staying quiet and trying to not draw too much attention to himself.
Enjou (played by Jaws)

"I was joking. My kind turns to dust immediately when we bite the dust." The scholar didn't expect him to be actually serious. Enjou looked at the young lad who walked up to Mortician. "Does the young boy like reading?"

Mortician laughed. "Immediately cremated! Interesting!"
He glanced at Anastasius, "Oh, my grandson? Yes, sometimes. He must read simple books however, it is easier for him to read and understand."
Enjou (played by Jaws)

Wrapped In Death wrote:
Mortician laughed. "Immediately cremated! Interesting!"
He glanced at Anastasius, "Oh, my grandson? Yes, sometimes. He must read simple books however, it is easier for him to read and understand."

"Will fables do?" The scholar grabbed a hardcover bound book. It was brown with a picture of bird on it. "This is Wind, Courage, and Wings. It comes from Mondstat", Enjou explained. He held out towards Anastasius.
Wind-Courage-and-Wings-1.png
Wings, Courage, and Wings
When the first wisp of wind brushed across the land, birds that yearned for the sky had wings but no way to fly. They asked the Anemo God, "How can we reach the heavens?" To which the Anemo God replied, "You have yet to find that which is most important." As the God spoke, the wind thrust the seeds of a dandelion high into the sky. The birds thrust out their wings, but the breeze was all too mild. Leaving them to stumble across the earth so they went to the gorge
where the wind showed off its wild and incomparable strength. They threw themselves off the cliff and flapped their wings amongst the howling winds until they were able to fly freely in the sky. To the Anemo God they went, to gleefully say,
"We understand now! All we needed was a stronger wind to fly." In reply the Anemo God said,"What you lacked was not wind, but courage. It is courage that has allowed you to become the first flying birds of this world."

(Credits to Hoyoverse and the Genshin Wiki)

Anastasius carefully took the book and looked at it, stroking the bird on the cover once with his fingers. He then opened it and began reading it quietly.

After he was done, he smiled and held it back up to Enjou. "I liked the story.." He said in a low voice.

(( OOC, but I love this story so much. I haven't played Genshin in a long time and that was one of my favorite stories. <3 ))
Hm.
Wrapped In Death wrote:
(( OOC, but I love this story so much. I haven't played Genshin in a long time and that was one of my favorite stories. <3 ))
((I really enjoyed the cutscene for this story when I last played it. Currently, I am not playing due to my phone having potato graphics for it.))
Enjou (played by Jaws)

"Really? It is yours to keep then." The scholar smiled and returned his attention to his book.
Wrapped In Death wrote:

((I just got into it.))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus