Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

*sighs* Well, That was something.
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

"I'm sorry." Keiko was laughing between her words. She stopped after a while and returned to her previous activity: painting her nails. The vampiress was already done with the zebra print on her last nail.
Dante (played by FictionDragonborn)

How Come the other Ladies like you more, Vergil...
Hoshiguma (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"It's just how it is."
Gekiyaku (played anonymously)

"I'd be surprised if they liked either than you! Although I guess that -10,000 IS more than -10,001!" She said, suddenly appearing behind them.
I... Nevermind.
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

"I would laugh too if your brother came in with a slap mark red as a tomato", the vampiress commented.
Good Grief...
Blemishine (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"That's gotta hurt."
Gekiyaku (played anonymously)

"Hurt like deez nuts!" She yelled with a cackle.

Then, she noticed Rabi. "Oh? What's this? I'd recognize that bunny butt anywhere! It's none other than Luna Amane!"
Tsukune Rabi (played by Jooters)

"No, you're mist- what?" He said confused... Never has he got mistaken for her before... "... No, that's... Not who I am."
Patchouli Knowledge (played by FictionDragonborn)

*chuckles* Reminds me of Ragna's bad luck with women.
"...This conversation is...something else."
Don't mind my Brother. He's usually like this.
Ronal (played by randomentity777)

"These must be what humans call 'emos'."
"Wouldn't know."
Emos... Right...
He stepped out of the kitchen, perked a brow, shook his head, and returned to the kitchen to start cutting up carrots for a mirepoix.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Tsukune Rabi wrote:
"No, you're mist- what?" He said confused... Never has he got mistaken for her before... "... No, that's... Not who I am."

"I know what you are!", Azumi exclaimed, "You are a rabbit yokai! Can you shapeshift? I can shapeshift!"
Tsukune Rabi (played by Jooters)

Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Tsukune Rabi wrote:

"I know what you are!", Azumi exclaimed, "You are a rabbit yokai! Can you shapeshift? I can shapeshift!"

"I hate to break it to you kid, but I am not a Yokai, and I cannot shapeshift. I am just a guy here for a drink."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus