Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

"Kid?", Azumi pouted at Tsukune, "I shall have you know that I am a 500 year old fox spirit! If it weren't for my benevolence as a divine being, I would have cursed you for disrespecting me"

And so she was, however her small stature and her soft features made it obvious to most that she was relatively harmless, that would also include her kindness as a divine spirit. She then stared at the rabbit for a few moments and circled around him. Something was off. He wasn't organic, but more synthetic.

"Say, you seem like someone my son used to listen to alot. Like some sort of... idol robot?", She noted
Tsukune Rabi (played by Jooters)

"... I am android, but I am in no way an utauloid or a vocaloid. I am just... A guy."

"... Wait, son?" He said in a concerned tone.
Valerie and Tether (played anonymously)

Valerie walked in, along with Tether by her side. She had a serious glare she wore everywhere she went, one that you didn't want to make eye contact with in worry she might be upset with you.

She headed to the counter, "I would like a strawberry shortcake topped with whipped cream, strawberry drizzle, a few slices of extra strawberry and a whole strawberry on it."
Tether glanced at Valerie, then at whoever was at the counter. "I would like a glass of your finest whiskey, on the rocks." His voice was eerie, but soft.
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

At the mention of her son, Ren arrived at the bar after visiting a reptile expo for a few days and writing songs a few days after that.

"Hey mom, have you calmed down from all that partying?", Ren asked

Azumi nodded happily before hugging her son tightly.

"Have you finished that song yet?", Azumi asked her son

"Yeah, you mean 'Acres of Acorns'? I know it's a stupid name but it's punk rock. Sometimes, it's gotta sound silly"

"Worry not dear, I know!", Azumi smiled and introduced Tsukune to Ren.

"I'm Ren, a rebellious musician", He smiled and extended an arm, I'm from the suburbanites band. My mom here's the drummer"
Tsukune Rabi (played by Jooters)

His jaw dropped as he walked in, in shock... Was she actually telling the truth?

He composed himself back up. "I'm Rabi... I guess."
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Tsukune Rabi wrote:
His jaw dropped as he walked in, in shock... Was she actually telling the truth?

He composed himself back up. "I'm Rabi... I guess."

"Oh it seems you are rather surprised my son is a human", She giggled, "I actually adopted him!"

Ren groaned when she mentioned that he was adopted. While it was rather obvious he was, he did not want to remind himself about it.

"If you're curious, by the way, my name is Azumi, current drummer of the Suburbanites!"

"I already said you were the drummer...", Ren shook his head in annoyance.
*Bemused floof noises*
Patchouli Knowledge (played by FictionDragonborn)

*enters in* Hello again, everyone.
"Welcome to Trixie's"
Fumizuki wrote:
*Bemused floof noises*

He was asleep. He snored quietly as he slept.
Valerie and Tether wrote:
Valerie walked in, along with Tether by her side. She had a serious glare she wore everywhere she went, one that you didn't want to make eye contact with in worry she might be upset with you.

She headed to the counter, "I would like a strawberry shortcake topped with whipped cream, strawberry drizzle, a few slices of extra strawberry and a whole strawberry on it."
Tether glanced at Valerie, then at whoever was at the counter. "I would like a glass of your finest whiskey, on the rocks." His voice was eerie, but soft.

"Certainly!"

The chef made his way to the dessert fridge and he would plate up the shortcake and add some sliced strawberries. He would add a layer of whipped cream and more strawberries.

He would then get a tumbler and make Tether his drink. He poured some whiskey from Thelsias Prime, a world he had been on. The whiskey had a deep, robust woody flavor with a smoky finish due to the barrels it was made as well as the mash. He brought them both their order and set the plate with a fork on a napkin in front of Valerie, and then would set Tether's drink on a coaster.

"My son made the whipped cream, and he and my niece made the cake together."

His voice beamed with pride before he retreated back into the kitchen.

*sits down and reads a book*

*looks around the bar*
Cole Macgrath (played by FictionDragonborn)

*arrives to the bar and sits down on one of the bar stools* Uh, Excuse me. Could I get a cold beer?
Cole Macgrath wrote:
*arrives to the bar and sits down on one of the bar stools* Uh, Excuse me. Could I get a cold beer?

"Bottle, draft, or can?"

Can.
Cole Macgrath wrote:
Can.

He went and gave Cole an Irish red beer and set it on a coaster after opening for him.

Thanks.
"You're quite welcome. Ih, and we have free desserts with every food order. All desserts were made by my son and my niece"
Valerie and Tether (played anonymously)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"Certainly!"

The chef made his way to the dessert fridge and he would plate up the shortcake and add some sliced strawberries. He would add a layer of whipped cream and more strawberries.

He would then get a tumbler and make Tether his drink. He poured some whiskey from Thelsias Prime, a world he had been on. The whiskey had a deep, robust woody flavor with a smoky finish due to the barrels it was made as well as the mash. He brought them both their order and set the plate with a fork on a napkin in front of Valerie, and then would set Tether's drink on a coaster.

"My son made the whipped cream, and he and my niece made the cake together."

His voice beamed with pride before he retreated back into the kitchen.

"Thank you." Valerie calmly said, pulling out a red evening purse and placing some money on the counter. Then she put it away and began eating her shortcake quietly.

Tether grabbed the glass of whiskey and took a sip. He looked similiarly to one of those sipping birds, dipping his beak-like mouth into the glass. He found the taste pleasant and seemed there is no dis-satisfactory here.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus