Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Elise, Daughter of Tora (played by Reithesniper)

Elise Entered the bar, confused why her mother wouldve wanted to come here in the past.. she walked to the counter, honestly just wanted to know where this place was-
Hm?

(Probably shouldnt continued that message-)

"Excuse me, where exactly, am I?" She asked, her rifle floated to a cardboard box that had "Weapons Box" on it
(Poorly made by Wish)
You're at Trixie's Bar.
"Welcome to Trixie's. I'm Mathius Kothinto. I'm the chef. Ragna is our bouncer. Our bartender and head of security is out"

"I see.. may I get something to drink; like lemonade?"
Evan Afton (played anonymously)

Evan was sitting in the corner, sobbing and holding his Fredbear toy.
Joot (played by Jooters)

Joot walks over to him.

"Hey, are you okay? Why are you crying?"

Evan looked at Joot with a silent look, sniffling. He held his Fredbear toy closer.
He didn't respond.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Evan Afton wrote:
Evan looked at Joot with a silent look, sniffling. He held his Fredbear toy closer.
He didn't respond.

"Hello there child!" Azumi smiled, then suddenly looked worried, "Is something the matter, dear?"

She then said, "Do you need a hug from a fluffy old kitsune?"
Joot (played by Jooters)

"I can give a hug too! Group hugs are the best!"
Evan Afton wrote:
He didn't respond.

He looked at Evan and went pale.
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Matt would then walk in, drinking a can of beer while looking at a random family photo of his. "Good day, everyone."
Elise, Daughter of Tora wrote:

He came over with a smile and placed her lemonade onto a coaster in front of her. He glanced over at Evan before going to him "Ev...Evan Afton?"

There was an uncharacteristic unease, nervousness, and cautiousness radiating from the cosmic elvish warrior/chef.

He was almost in a cold sweat "can......I bring you anything?"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:

He came over with a smile and placed her lemonade onto a coaster in front of her. He glanced over at Evan before going to him "Ev...Evan Afton?"

There was an uncharacteristic unease, nervousness, and cautiousness radiating from the cosmic elvish warrior/chef.

"You know this child, Mathius?", Azumi sensed Mathius' emotional state. Whatever it was he felt, she did not want to pry too much even if she was worried about him.
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

Wish peaked out the kitchen, his father's distress worried him of course

(( Sorry for the late response! Quick post before I head to bed lol ))

Evan glanced up at everyone, feeling afraid, everyone surrounding him. He hid his face behind Fredbear and let out a whine, his head was throbbing for some reason and he couldn't focus on what anyone was saying to him.
What did these people want from him? Did they want to bully him, like those friends of Michael?

.. Maybe something like a tea that could calm his headache will help him?
Fumizuki noticed Mathius's reaction to Evan. "Huh? What's going on?"
Evan Afton wrote:
(( Sorry for the late response! Quick post before I head to bed lol ))

Evan glanced up at everyone, feeling afraid, everyone surrounding him. He hid his face behind Fredbear and let out a whine, his head was throbbing for some reason and he couldn't focus on what anyone was saying to him.
What did these people want from him? Did they want to bully him, like those friends of Michael?

.. Maybe something like a tea that could calm his headache will help him?

He quickly made his way to the kitchen in order to make him a hot black and mint tea. He emerged from the kitchen and his hands were almost trembling as he served Evan.

He went to Fumizuki and he leaned in "Fumizuki, would you do me a favor and go sit with that little boy and see if he wants to pp...play please?"
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:

"You know this child, Mathius?", Azumi sensed Mathius' emotional state. Whatever it was he felt, she did not want to pry too much even if she was worried about him.

"I've seen this boy's past. I've had nightmares and I've almost lived it. I just.....we have to keep this child safe. Keep him away from his father and away from these little bastards...."

He took one of Azumi's paws and placed it on his forehead so she could see what had happened to Evan

(FNAF)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus