Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Wish wrote:
Wish peaked out the kitchen, his father's distress worried him of course

"Wish, I want you to keep this boy safe here.....if you see his father, I want you to banish him all the way into the very edge of reality where he can't come back...."
((har har har har har))
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

((LMAO-))
((five night feddy))
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Elise, Daughter of Tora wrote:
"I see.. may I get something to drink; like lemonade?"

He came over with a smile and placed her lemonade onto a coaster in front of her. He glanced over at Evan before going to him "Ev...Evan Afton?"

There was an uncharacteristic unease, nervousness, and cautiousness radiating from the cosmic elvish warrior/chef.

He was almost in a cold sweat "can......I bring you anything?"

"You know this child, Mathius?", Azumi sensed Mathius' emotional state. Whatever it was he felt, she did not want to pry too much even if she was worried about him.

"I've seen this boy's past. I've had nightmares and I've almost lived it. I just.....we have to keep this child safe. Keep him away from his father and away from these little bastards...."

He took one of Azumi's paws and placed it on his forehead so she could see what had happened to Evan

(FNAF)

After being given the memories of the child, Azumi quickly let go of Mathius' forehead. It was safe to say that she was absolutely terrified for the child.

"I...", Azumi was speechless. She then approached Evan and hugged him tightly before smiling at him.

"I won't ever let that man hurt you again!", She said as she held the boy's hands, "Worry not, for you are under the protection of a divine spirit!"
Spawn (played by FictionDragonborn)

Hm?
Mathius, who never drank, went to the bar and poured himself a few shots and he sat quietly. His usual warmth and elegance was overshadowed by a heaviness in his aura. He couldn't help but feel overly empathetic.
Spawn (played by FictionDragonborn)

Don't Worry, We will keep that kid safe.
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

Wish seems to nod, although he really didnt understand the situation

Either way he wanted to help his father so here he is sitting in the from instead of in the kitchen
Wish wrote:
Wish seems to nod, although he really didnt understand the situation

Either way he wanted to help his father so here he is sitting in the from instead of in the kitchen

He would get up and he would hug his son close. He would kiss the top of his head and continued to hold his son.
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

Wish didnt understand the gesture, but coild never reject affectionfrom his father, he hugged him back tightly "What has you so wound up father?" He asked quietly, getting increasingly worried
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max would walk in with a bottle coke * max: so whats happening today in the bar?
Wish wrote:
Wish didnt understand the gesture, but coild never reject affectionfrom his father, he hugged him back tightly "What has you so wound up father?" He asked quietly, getting increasingly worried

He looked at Evan before back to Wish. He looked as if he were on the verge of tears. He placed a hand on Wish's face "I love you, son. I swear I would bathe in molten lead before I ever thought of hurting you"
Evan Afton (played anonymously)

(( ONCE AGAIN SORRY FOR THE LATE RESPONSE
ALSO @Joot, hur hur hur hurhur hur hur hur hur hurrr- ))

Evan looked at the tea, the scent tickling his nose a bit. He put Fredbear down quietly, and shakily took the tea, staring into it as if he didn't trust it.

Once it had cooled down, he took a sip of the tea, and eventually a few more..

Slowly his head stopped throbbing and making him lose focus, just enough to hear "Worry not, for you are under the protection of a divine spirit!"

He calmly looked at the kitsune spirit, then wiped his tears, though they were still rolling down his cheek.

He set his tea down, picked up Fredbear again in one arm, then Evan held his hand up in a small little wave, sniffling.
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Hangs back in the shadows, observing the new surroundings

* max would notice the person in the shadows of the bar and out of kindness he went to greet them * max: howdy there friend how are you doing * he said to natasha*
Joot (played by Jooters)

"Woah! Another kitty!" He turned his attention to her. "I was getting tired of nothing but humans and android furs..."
Huh, It's like Tao If she was Calm.
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Natasha's golden eyes flicker for a moment at the arrival of a new encounter, quickly replaced with a shine. She smiles, stepping forward enough so her shape was more pronounced. Her feline frame shaped by a light aura, with a soft shine to her silky black fur.

Immediately her attention turns to the other feline, obvious excitement shown in her eyes and she raises her tail in a friendly demeanor
. "Hello, I am Natasha Kitty, you can refer to me by either name." She speaks soft yet pronounced.

max: well kitty its a pleasure to meet you im Maximus but you can just call me max if ya want * max said with a chuckle *

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus