Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Joot (played by Jooters)

Natasha Kitty wrote:
Natasha's golden eyes flicker for a moment at the arrival of a new encounter, quickly replaced with a shine. She smiles, stepping forward enough so her shape was more pronounced. Her feline frame shaped by a light aura, with a soft shine to her silky black fur.

Immediately her attention turns to the other feline, obvious excitement shown in her eyes and she raises her tail in a friendly demeanor
. "Hello, I am Natasha Kitty, you can refer to me by either name." She speaks soft yet pronounced.

"Hello Miss Natasha! I'm Jooters, but people call me Joot! People call me other things but that's what people call me most often so..."
... Ragna The Bloodedge.
Joot (played by Jooters)

His eyes widen as Ragna says his name. "Wow! That's really long, Mister Ragnathebloodedge!"
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Natasha smiles at the patrons that were greeting her, looking at each of them as they speak their names, repeating to commit each one to her memory. She nods, "It's a pleasure to meet you all." She smiles with a soft purr.
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

max: hehe well if your in need of any smoke or moonshine i offer both the moonshin i bring to the bar here and the smoke i just sell it out of my van * he said taking a seat * max: you know i have a brother thats part lepord and hes pretty chiil i call him a cool cat sometimes * max chuckled *

Natasha's eyes flash at the mention of moonshine then takes a look at her surroundings to get familiar with the bar interior, then turns her attention back to Max. "No thank you for either at the moment, maybe later for the moonshine." She half-smiles.

max: hay its no worrys i just thought id mention it what about you what stuff do you like music art uhhhh shooting you know hobbies and such

Natasha sits down at the table across from Max, her ears forward and alert. “A majority of my time goes to my job at a night club I work at as a waitress.” She laughs a bit, “When I get time to myself, I enjoy a good catnap. Reading a book, oh and I collect crystals and gemstones.”

max: really is it fun working at this club? and gemstones huh any cool or crazy ones you like alot i collect diffrent types of playing cards its dumb but theres some really cool ones and one of my favrot books is the green mile or the hatchet
The chef seemed to feel forlorn as he went back into the kitchen.

Natasha smiles, “Well, just for being a black cat at a night club, I often earn extra tips, sure my boss exploits me a bit, but I bring business so it's not all bad." She relaxes her pose and rests her elbows on the edge of the table and folds her paws in the nooks of her arms. "I don't consider any interests someone has as dumb, that's great that you collect cards. I don't carry them myself, but I always see them in shops! I know the books you speak of, I haven't read them myself, I like to dive into a good mystery novel, paranormal and the occasional romance novel." She grins at the last genre.

max: well as long as your boss is being a ok dude and isn't like doing nasty shit and all and i have a deck you want it i got like 10 more * he chuckled * max: and really im a sucker for romance thats why in my free time i make storys there like visual novels but i engy creating a cleshay romance story * max chuckled *
Blemishine (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Why be cliché when you could actually go somewhere with it?"

Natasha shakes her head gently, loosening some black strands of her hair, "Thank you for your generosity but again I decline." She smiles gently. "I've tried creating a story here and there, or a short comic, but I never get anywhere with them. I've engaged in many cheesy novels, some have made me roll my eyes but they're fun to read."

Well what do you mean * he said responding to blemishine* max: and alright then suit your self and that’s my favorite is when you have the ones that make you role your eyes but I do also enjoy original love plots I made one where this girl and guy had formed a bound due to them being in the zombie apocalypse and being alone for so long plus the female having like mental demons and atone of other stuff
I still remember my time at that Keystone tournament...
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Wish wrote:
Wish didnt understand the gesture, but coild never reject affectionfrom his father, he hugged him back tightly "What has you so wound up father?" He asked quietly, getting increasingly worried

He looked at Evan before back to Wish. He looked as if he were on the verge of tears. He placed a hand on Wish's face "I love you, son. I swear I would bathe in molten lead before I ever thought of hurting you"

"I know" he said "I really do" he said smilng "Would you like to sit down father, Ill make you some tea"
"And besides, I know you father.. and if something were to happen (I.E Mind control) I have a mother I can rely on"

Natasha gets up and stretches after sitting for a little while. She then tucks her paws behind her back and takes a self-tour of the bar, exploring what it has to offer.
Blemishine (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Ragna The Bloodedge wrote:
I still remember my time at that Keystone tournament...

"Oh, tournaments are fun, but I doubt you've been in the Kazimierz Major before."

* max would lite one of his things as he watched everyone do there thing *

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus