Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Blemishine wrote:
Ragna The Bloodedge wrote:
I still remember my time at that Keystone tournament...

"Oh, tournaments are fun, but I doubt you've been in the Kazimierz Major before."

Huh. What Kind of Tournament is that?
Wish wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Wish wrote:
Wish didnt understand the gesture, but coild never reject affectionfrom his father, he hugged him back tightly "What has you so wound up father?" He asked quietly, getting increasingly worried

He looked at Evan before back to Wish. He looked as if he were on the verge of tears. He placed a hand on Wish's face "I love you, son. I swear I would bathe in molten lead before I ever thought of hurting you"

"I know" he said "I really do" he said smilng "Would you like to sit down father, Ill make you some tea"
"And besides, I know you father.. and if something were to happen (I.E Mind control) I have a mother I can rely on"

He smiled before sitting down. "Having tea with my son is a good idea"
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Walks along the bar and runs a paw along the bar countertop, admiring the craft and polished wood.
Blemishine (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Oh, the Kazimierz Major? It's a tournament of knights of the Kazimierz people, it's held every three years. It's all about fighting, obviously."
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

Wish disappeared into kitchen, returning just a moment later, and smiling at Natasha "Its very nice, I havent found any wood in my world similar" he said.. although he could've just missed it-

Smiles in greeting to Wish, "I've got an eye for good craft, it's certainly well maintained as well. I can see. I'm a sucker for wood work." She says as her eyes marvel the rich color of the wood.
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Max: if you think that’s nice my van has mahogany wood lining all on the sides of the inside * max said walking up tot hem *

Purrs, "I love vehicles that have wood trim in them." She smiles light as she turns to Max.
Gekiyaku (played anonymously)

"Stop simping for the cat woman Maxxy Waxxy Baxxy!" Gekiyaku yells as she suddenly appears behind him before running away giggling mischievously.

Max: oh no you cought me * max chuckled * max: and maxy waxy baxy i guess that’s a new name I haven’t been called befor and why not i think she’s purrrrfect * max chuckled from the cruddy joke *

"Ugh..." Even Blemishine cringed from the joke.

Natasha can't help but laugh, "Very good, a nice roll of the tongue there." She says as her eyes mimic her amusement.

Max: hay what can you expect from a hippie who lives in a van he’s got to entertain himself someway right I mean things could’ve been a bigger catastrophe * he said laughing a little more at the second pun he made *

"Dude, please stop...Ugh..."

Max: hehe alright alright ill stop but i mean those were more the better jokes i got a hole book of bad puns * max laughed *

Natasha holds a smile to her face still, taking a seat at one of the bar stools, "Listen, the terrible ones make you laugh the most. Especially when said with a straight face. Then watching everyone facepalm." She chuckles.

* max would take a seat as well * max: well isent that what makes it funny seeing everyone cringe at your humor * max chuckled a little * max: or maybe that’s just how i deal with things * max said as he would say leaning against the bar table *

Natasha laughs once more, "I managed to get people to walk away from me at the night club when I worked during Halloween. They couldn't take the jokes anymore." She smiles fondly at the memory.

Max: no way tell me some of the stuff you said * max said with a big smile and joy hearing the story*

Natasha grins, "Okay, this is one of my favorite ones... What is a ghosts favorite donut?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus