Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Blemishine wrote:
"Oh, the Kazimierz Major? It's a tournament of knights of the Kazimierz people, it's held every three years. It's all about fighting, obviously."

Figured that would be the case.
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Max: hehe of course give me one sec * he goes and then gets behind the bar and pulls out two of the mini shot moonshines that were apple flavors he would grab those befor taking a quarter and tosses it and it lands in the juke box at the end of the bar as it then starts playing some purple haze by Jimi Hendrix as he would then take a seat again as he handed the other glass to her * max: to be honest I wasent expecting that to go in * he chuckled *
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Applauds his tricks. Then raises her shot to clink against Max's.

Max: hehe thank you thank you I’ll be here all week * max said as he raised his to hers inking them together befor max would quickly down his shot as he would make a face * max: phew that shit hits like a train

Natasha tips the shot back in her mouth, then puts the glass down as she looks her lips of the remaining flavor. "Delicious. That will definitely help me sleep tonight."

Max: hehe you got a point there thankfully for me my van is right outside so I don’t got to walk no we’re * max chuckled * max: care for another round or is one your limit?
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi is cosplaying as May, from guilty gear but for what reason? No reason, she just wants to perform "The Disaster of Passion"

"I will follow you wherever you go
I can't wait to catch up
Before the sun sleeps
Not if you're short of breath
I'm the disaster of passion!"
Max wrote:
Max: hehe thank you thank you I’ll be here all week * max said as he raised his to hers inking them together befor max would quickly down his shot as he would make a face * max: phew that shit hits like a train

"Max.......slow down with the drinking on the job. I hired you to make drinks" he said with a chuckle.
"Imagine."
Emperor (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I don't need to imagine nothin', woman." Wherever Emperor came from, it was very sudden, and either way, was given a cigar in his uh......yeah.

Natasha yawns wide, having dozed off on the couch, wiping sleep from her eyes. "I guess one was enough." She murmurs and then realizes she wakes to a lit fire in the fireplace. She nestles into the corner of the sofa and sits to enjoy the fire a bit.
Evan Afton wrote:
He set his tea down, picked up Fredbear again in one arm, then Evan held his hand up in a small little wave, sniffling.

Fumizuki pops up next to Evan. "Hewwo, I'm Fumizuki. Uncle Maffius asked me to keep you company."
Cole Macgrath (played by FictionDragonborn)

I'm familiar with Tournaments too.
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

wish appeared next to the table, with a cup of tea for his father, and a Mug for himself, two different types of tea, in his mug of tea he had poured quite of lot of honey in-

"Here you go father" he said sitting next infront of him
He smiled up at his son and accepted the tea. He sipped it and he nodded "very good"

* max had passed out on the bar from just the one shot last as he would grown as he woke up * max: what the hell * max said looking up at his surroundings *
"Max, please don't make me fire you. No more drinking on the job, okay?"

Max: I wasent I was having some fun at a bar with a pretty cat lady over there * he pointed to Natasha on the couch on the other side of the room * max: when’s the last time you flirted with a girl mathius
... Who would flirt at a bar of all places?
Exusiai (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"You'd be surprised."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus