Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

*sighs*
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Max: do you people not know the point of a bar? * max said a little shocked from everyone’s response
Dante (played by FictionDragonborn)

Hey, It's fine. Lots of crazy stuff happens. We talk, We drink, We have fun, You name it.
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Max: see that dude gets it * max chuckled *
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

"Well.. your an employee, you'd be drinking on the job unless your iff shift"
Vergil wrote:
... Who would flirt at a bar of all places?

"Miss Akagi would. But only with the Commander though. She's obsessed with him."
I see...
Fumizuki nods. "Nice hair, by the way."
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

"Imma call mother, Itll be nice seeing her again"
Max wrote:
Max: I wasent I was having some fun at a bar with a pretty cat lady over there * he pointed to Natasha on the couch on the other side of the room * max: when’s the last time you flirted with a girl mathius
m

"I am in a relationship, Max. I'm with Wish's mother....."
Dante wrote:
Hey, It's fine. Lots of crazy stuff happens. We talk, We drink, We have fun, You name it.

"He's not supposed to be drinking on his shift. I can't use him if he's getting drunk at work."
Kärlek OchFred (played anonymously)

Kärlek walked in, wearing a bright outfit, wearing a bunch of kandi bracelets on his wrist. "Good evening everyone." The man warmly smiled and held his hand up and waved, the noise of all the kandi bracelets shaking around being heard.
Kärlek OchFred wrote:
Kärlek walked in, wearing a bright outfit, wearing a bunch of kandi bracelets on his wrist. "Good evening everyone." The man warmly smiled and held his hand up and waved, the noise of all the kandi bracelets shaking around being heard.

"Hey friend! Welcome back to Trixie's"

"I just got back from an amazing party." Kärlek stated happily. "Flashing lights, neon signs, loud upbeat music, kandi bracelets!" He said, moving his hands around as he spoke excitedly.

"Also met this really hot dude there, got his number." Kärlek winked. "So, I'm pretty excited right now!" Kärlek twirled for extra flair.

"Anyway~ Do you have any sweets here? Recommend me something." He added.
Kärlek OchFred wrote:
"I just got back from an amazing party." Kärlek stated happily. "Flashing lights, neon signs, loud upbeat music, kandi bracelets!" He said, moving his hands around as he spoke excitedly.

"Also met this really hot dude there, got his number." Kärlek winked. "So, I'm pretty excited right now!" Kärlek twirled for extra flair.

"Anyway~ Do you have any sweets here? Recommend me something." He added.

"My son and my niece made some lemon bars and fresh strawberry shortcake, so those are kinda light and refreshing. I made some fudge cheesecake, so it's a bit more rich. We don't have cookies until tomorrow"
Fumizuki wrote:
Fumizuki nods. "Nice hair, by the way."

He picked her up "this adorable little creature right here is my and my son's big helper"

"Oh, lemon bars sound so good right about now~" He said, putting his hands to his mouth. "I'll take some of those, about two of them please?"
Kärlek OchFred wrote:
"Oh, lemon bars sound so good right about now~" He said, putting his hands to his mouth. "I'll take some of those, about two of them please?"

He went to the dessert cooler and got two lemon bars with tongs and set them on a square dessert plate and garnished it with a little spiral of lemon peel. He would set it in front of Kärlek.

Kärlek sat down, finally, and pulled out the money to hand to Mathius. "Tack, tack, good friend." He said with a grin.
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Natasha slips through the bar doors and sways up to the bar table with slight bounce to her steps. She takes a seat on one of the stools, taking a spin and laughing as she does.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus