Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"Welcome to Trixie's!" He said warmly to Natasha.
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Natasha puts her paws in the bar top to still herself. Her eyes widen to eclipses for a moment then narrow as the bar stops spinning. She blinks and then smiles,"Thank you, it has been quite a lively place."
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

"Ah, welcome back cat lady, what has you excited, something went well it sounds?"

Grins,"Natasha Kitty, either is fine to refer to me as, or whichever, I'm not picky." Her smile softens but stays, "Good music, good food, and great atmosphere. It's hard not to match the good vibes."
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

"Ah forgive me, I wasnt all that "here" when we met, if you did introduce yourself!-" he smiled sipping his tea
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max would walk in as he took a hit from his pen befor walking in seeing everyone * max: hay you guys * he said taking a seat at the bar *

She shakes her head, loosening some black strands of her hair, "It's no biggie." She smiles, "I've always been taught to introduce myself." Then glances at the drink menu with a keen eye.

* max would take occasional hits from his pen but he would hold it in till there wouldent be any smoke that would come out once he exhales * max: don’t go passing out again Natasha * max chuckled teasing *

Rolls her eyes a bit with a slight smile"I was pretty tired already before the shot. I'll have you know I can hold my liquor much better than that. Fireball and lemon drops run in my veins with how often I have them."

Max: oh is that a fact huh i bet i can hold my liquor better then you could * max laughed a little *

Flicks her tail side to side, "I work at a nightclub. I've had it all, and I know what I'm capable of. You should also listen to your boss"

Max: what about Mathius I supply him his stuff all I have to do is pay for it and I don’t don’t believe it * max said with a chuckle and then a smerk * max: I once downed a hold bottle of jack in a beer bong * max laughed *
Sleepy floof
Spawn (played by FictionDragonborn)

*arrives* I'm back.
Joot (played by Jooters)

Joot can be seen practicing spells in the corner, until one blows up in his face and chars his fur! He lets out and annoyed grumble before shaking it off and practicing more.

* max was curies on what joot was doing so he would get up from his chair and walk over * max: whatcha doing there little dude? * he said looking at him *
Mostima (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Well, one does get better with practice."
Patchouli Knowledge (played by FictionDragonborn)

He's doing spells.
Mostima (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Compared to what I've seen though...it's child's play. But, nonetheless, all kinds of "magic" exists."
Patchouli Knowledge (played by FictionDragonborn)

Mhm.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus