Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

max: im guessing you two lovely ladies know better magic * max said curiesly *
Mostima (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I can alter your perception of time to a point where you think it's stopped completely, so..."

max: so like mind control in a way or just perception of things?

"Well, it's more like stopping time. Which of course I can also do, but it's basically psychological warfare."
Patchouli Knowledge (played by FictionDragonborn)

I got varoius grimoires for Magic.

max: really that was going to be my third guess atully do you use it yo your advanteg like do what ever you want when ime stops or no * max chuckled *

"It's more of practical situation over a need for it, so...it's more or less when I actually need to do it."
Dante (played by FictionDragonborn)

Huh, Kinda like Quicksilver.
Honey (played by Reithesniper)

She floats in on her broom "Whats this about magic?-"

max: ya thats totally like quicksilver * max chuckled *
He walked in and went straight to the kitchen to begin opening.

max: oh its becouse joot was doing some magic and these other two girls can stop time and all that stuff but you seem to know a good bit of magic * he said seeing honey on the brrom *
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Sits at a table, briefly glancing at the magic users out of curiosity then averts her attention back to her dessert coffee and browsing through her mobile device while contempt with the atmosphere.

* max would go and make a blanket fort in the corner of the bar as he made it sealed so nothing could go threw the blankets * max: perfect * he said as he would go in and start to smoke while listining to the music that was playing*
He looked at Max's fort. He folded his arms and shook his head "I don't wanna hire a new bartender....."
I'd rather not know What goes on there...
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

"Crazy stuff or quite tame. There is no in between." The vampiress was at the bar counter, back from a smoke break. The cigarette smell was present but dominated with perfume. Keiko patted her ponytail frantically. "I lost my ribbon somewhere."
Uhhh, He's smoking. Ain't that obvious?
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

She searched around her purse for a ribbon. Keiko started to pull things out of her bag like a pack of cigarettes, a brush, and couple of hair ties then place them on the bar counter. She pulled out mascara before finally finding a ribbon.
Penance (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"So who wants to remind him that there's no smoking in the bar?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus