Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"I would but I'm busy looking at this shotgun I found on the floor."

33101-BB8-072-E-4-E84-BFFB-5-B82-ECBACF47.jpg
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Natasha moves to a spacious part of the bar and starts to dance and sway as the music in her mind takes over. Side stepping, twirling and just having fun.
Nemuru Karashima (played anonymously)

Golem appears, and picks up the fort "ok buddy, outside" she smiles gently "I am Nemuru, its a pleasure to meet you new comers-" she said, understanding the point is I havent used her-
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

"Sorry, Max. Outside like the rest of us." Keiko pointed to the door with her thumb.
Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

Before he could enter, Piano was mewing and ran up to Keiko and started climbing up her and he perched himself on her shoulder.

Oniyan entered shortly after with a smile "you found Keiko, Piano!"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi was listening to something that made her do a metal scream out of nowhere. It seemed she was wearing earphones designed for foxes.
Frostleaf (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"...Was that necessary?"
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Max: but I am look * points to the hole that he had his stuff with was on the outside * max: see and besides I run this place to * max said crossing his arms *
Nemuru Karashima (played anonymously)

"No, its wasnt" she said smacking max with a golem made of pillows "Don't you serve drinks?" she said "Now shush before you get fired-"
Sol Badguy (played by FictionDragonborn)

Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Azumi was listening to something that made her do a metal scream out of nowhere. It seemed she was wearing earphones designed for foxes.

What the Hell?
Nemuru Karashima wrote:
"No, its wasnt" she said smacking max with a golem made of pillows "Don't you serve drinks?" she said "Now shush before you get fired-"

"I'm trying to give him a chance...."
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:

"Loud."
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

"Apologies my friends!", Azumi giggled, "It seems I got carried away!"
Dante (played by FictionDragonborn)

Hey, It's Good! We should perform a band sometime!

Max: whatever I’ll go make my own bar you know a normal one that allows smoking in it * max said as he tried to escape threw the hole he made but vividly it was way to small * max: shit

Keiko scratches under Piano's chin. She took the kitten off her shoulder and placed him on the bar counter. The vampire went to Max's fort and stretched the hole. "You coming out or what?"
*sighs* Of course...

max: ha that sounded wrong but thanks keiko you comeing with im going to start my own bar with smoking allowed in it * max chuckled as he would go to the other side of the hole

Keiko rolled her eyes and walked back to her seat. Babushka was using shelves around the bar to leap on.

max: guess thats a no * max chuckled as he would finish his joint befor going back inside * max: ok ill do that when its warmer plus its sopposed to snow again * max chuckled *

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus