Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

He went and started washing the dishes.
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

max: hay mathius want me to do those for you? * he said walking up to him *
"No, I need you to unpack the new beer steins and shot glasses and wipe those down and put them up." He would gesture to the four boxes over near the bar. "

Then put ice in your ice bin. I did you a favor and cleaned it out. You're doing a good job keeping it clean over there. Let's keep it that way"

max: um thanks i havent cleaned it though i didnt even know i had a ice box * max chuckled * max: but alright could i get a list of everything that needs done while i deal with those beerstines
Nemuru Karashima (played anonymously)

Smiled, tapping Mathius "You need a Golem, if it can help-"

Max: hay that would work but wouldent that be slavery? * max said curiesly *

".."

"I love my job" she repeated quietly until she was sane again "I make these Golems, their apart of my cursed technique, for the most part they have no sentience"
Mudrock (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I could do that too...but I was advised to do such things for the benefit of my health."
Ryu Hoshi (played by FictionDragonborn)

*was seen meditating*

"Well I cam produce hundred of the little guys, they just follow my instructions.. depending on the golem I can instruct them without nothing but my cursed energy, she said removing her hat and tossing it onto a smaller Golem, which was sweeping the bar

"If its no good for you, why would you do it?" She asked "Admittedly I have my limits but they arent like that-"

Max: well I mean as long as they don’t back fire on us and become like gremlins tearing up stuff and all * max chuckled * max: maybe a test just to see how they do

"I fight with these, and have them do all my work, dude... these Golems are meant to be used as servants... thats the point of the technique-"

Max: that’s a interesting way of putting it but whatever as long as they don’t brake none of my moonshine that stuff takes a bit to make you know * he said as he took one of the boxes and started moving them to the bar to unpack it *

"I can make a golem out of anything really, from wood to stone, to pillows, to glass, and or flames if the fires big enough"
Sol Badguy (played by FictionDragonborn)

Lucky me.

Nemuru Karashima wrote:
"I can make a golem out of anything really, from wood to stone, to pillows, to glass, and or flames if the fires big enough"

max: what about pot * max said now wanting to know if the golems can turn into that

"Depends if the foliage is thick enough, but I would be able if thats the case" she said "I have no use for a golem made of pot"

max: ya but id do * max laughed slightly * max: im joking i just wanted to see if that was possible or not
Astoria Lotus (played by SoulHeart57)

"Why... what is going on?"

She looks out from her new job of Lore Master for a certain... who in the world is SoulHeart? a strange mysticl being? Who knows.
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

Wish goes to hug his mother, albiet he still doesnt know her well, but he still wants to love his mother

"Mother, its nice seeing you, where have you been?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus