Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Astoria Lotus (played by SoulHeart57)

The goddess smiles, hugging her son. "Hello Wish. I'm sorry I haven' been around more, i've been busy with a new job I was tasked with..."
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

"Ah, I see.." he smiles "Father would be estatic to see you" he said "Should I get you some food? Or a treat?" He said
Peristéri (played by 0785)

Peristéri phased through the entrance door effortlessly, appearing exhausted and weak. There were burn marks across their feathers as if something had casted harmful conjurations unto them.

“…you guys sell red wine here in large portions per chance,” Peristéri asked dreadfully. “it’s been rough today man.”
Damn, What happened to you?
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Peristéri wrote:
Peristéri phased through the entrance door effortlessly, appearing exhausted and weak. There were burn marks across their feathers as if something had casted harmful conjurations unto them.

“…you guys sell red wine here in large portions per chance,” Peristéri asked dreadfully. “it’s been rough today man.”

Max: ya but first I have to know you can pay befor I get ya stuff we also have moonshine if that’ll help
Astoria Lotus (played by SoulHeart57)

Wish wrote:
"Ah, I see.." he smiles "Father would be estatic to see you" he said "Should I get you some food? Or a treat?" He said

She smiles, kissing her son on the forehead. "I found a cool ice cream parlor. We could go sometime."
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

"I dont mind that, I guess itd be nice" He said "Max, please." He said "Ill pay for the wine, it looks like theyve had a rough day

Yuuki Terumi wrote:
Damn, What happened to you?

“some dumbass with a wand.”
Peristéri snarled at the thought. The wounds were fairly fresh as the bright orange burning ash were still present in a few spots; other areas are charred.

They were slightly confused with the setting of the bar and looked around in a perplexed state.
“dear god, it’s active in here.”

Max wrote:
Max: ya but first I have to know you can pay befor I get ya stuff we also have moonshine if that’ll help

The entity happily gawked before Max and regurgitated precious gems from their mouth onto the floor in front of him.
“i have no idea how much that is, but i need 2 gallons.”

Wish wrote:
"I dont mind that, I guess itd be nice" He said "Max, please." He said "Ill pay for the wine, it looks like theyve had a rough day

Peristéri looked over, then down onto Wish.
“oh, you don’t have to do such a thing. this happens from time to time.”
They insisted, grabbing the jewels from the floor and wiping off the slimy substance from them with their wing feathers.
Nine (played anonymously)

(( Pssst, hey 0785! Some people, including me, have emetophobia (fear of v*m*ting), so it would be much appreciated if you could refrain from using triggering words or at least spoiler tag it by using ..

Code:
[spoiler]this right here[/spoiler]

.. Thanks! :) ))

Nine, using his seven metal tails to crawl across the floor instead of using his feet, walked into the bar, a glare on his face.

He approached the counter and placed a bunch of rings on the counter. "I'm not from this shatterspace, so I don't know your currency."
Nine then added, "How much whiskey can I buy with these?" He said quietly.

Nine, was not allowed to be served, due to his young age, but that wasn't going to stop the angsty fox from trying.
(( oh damn i’m so sorry 😭, spoiled for y’all

make sure to let me know if anything else is triggering just in case ))

(( It's okay, it happens! :) /gen ))
Frostleaf (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Of course a pup is trying to buy alochol."

Nine turned his head to Frostleaf and bared his teeth. "Do you have a problem with that, asshole?"

Despite the multiple times of Sonic telling him to watch his language, he still continued to use it out of habit, and maybe even spite.

"Of course I do. Kids shouldn't be drinking alcohol of any kind."

Nine crossed his arms. "I'm not a kid."
.. He in-fact, was a kid.

"Also who are you, my mom?" Nine raised a brow, glaring.

(( i know i'm the one playing as Nine but
NINE PLEASE STOP BEING MEAN, YOU JUST GOT HERE 😭😭 ))

"But you are, and if I was your mother, I would've had you long out of here. Regardless of what you may think, I am a soldier."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus