Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"Hah, someone who's full of himself."
BL00DF4NG (played by Jooters)

"0f C0URS3 1'll l3t p30pl3 3nt3r! 1 just n33d t0 r3c0gn1z3d 4s th3 W0LF T3RR1T0RY 0WN3R!!! 4ND N0 R41NB0W P4WZ M4Y 3NT3R!!!"
Astoria Lotus (played by SoulHeart57)

She vanishes, appearing behind the strange wolf, her whole body radiating the pure power of a multiversal god. "Dog, I suggest you leave this place be, before people far stronger than you could ever imagine return.... I know of quite a few myself. If I catch you trying to 'Claim this as territory' I will be returning for you."

((it is so hard to type with this guy omg how did people do it...))

BL00DF4NG wrote:
((it is so hard to type with this guy omg how did people do it...))

(dude I feel abd for you, watching you type like that, I did it once and it was such a pain ;-;)
"I wonder how easy it would be to break his pride and ego. Ahaha!"
Magmatron (played by randomentity777)

"And here I thought I was the most ambitious conqueror who frequented this bar. I mean, sure, I desire nothing more than gathering all the Angolmois Capsules and becoming the ultimate Predacon Emperor of Destruction, but I would never try to annex this bar."
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

"Lets be nice everyone especially you mother, theres a no violence policy" he said-

Astoria Lotus wrote:
She vanishes, appearing behind the strange wolf, her whole body radiating the pure power of a multiversal god. "Dog, I suggest you leave this place be, before people far stronger than you could ever imagine return.... I know of quite a few myself. If I catch you trying to 'Claim this as territory' I will be returning for you."

He let out a rather girly scream. "HOW DID YO-" he exclaimed, his voice much higher and less raspy. "ahem H0W D4R3 Y0U?!?! 1 4M STR0NG3R TH4N 4NY G0D!!!"
"And you seem more like a little pup, so are you going to just stand there or actually prove yourself?"

"Ok ma, come on sit down-" he said, picking up his mother before she tries going all ultra kill "She's fast, Its truely a mystery how she holds together isnt it?-" he said putting his mother in a booth "Alright, have we cleared it out little wolf-"

Astoria chuckles condescendingly. "Little pup, I doubt you could destroy a planet, I create and destroy entire multiverse wth a snap. You have five seconds to either stop, before I kick your arrogant little tail out faster than you can say "sorry"."
FrostNova (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"More powerful than a God? What a joke."

"This is getting out of hand-" he said slapping a piece of tape on his mothers mouth "Its an animal, let me talk to them mkay ma?-" he said

(Its okay to type normally :( l

"K1CK M3 0UT 4ND 1'LL C0M3 B4CK W1TH 4N 4RMY!!!"
Fumizuki approaches Astoria, interested in what seems to be another member of her adoptive family.

"Ah, I'd love to meet an army... So many PESTS to elminate."
FrostNova (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Your armies will be defeated. I will see to it personally." She looks pretty dead inside, but nonetheless, FrostNova is a very, very formidable opponent.
Magmatron (played by randomentity777)

FrostNova wrote:
"Your armies will be defeated. I will see to it personally." She looks pretty dead inside, but nonetheless, FrostNova is a very, very formidable opponent.

"Hohohohohohoho, I like you. Yesssssss."

Wish wrote:
(Its okay to type normally :( l

((but it would totally be the way he would type irl lol))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus