Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Astoria Lotus (played by SoulHeart57)

BL00DF4NG wrote:
Wish wrote:
(Its okay to type normally :( l

((but it would totally be the way he would type irl lol))

((emo edglored mofo))
FrostNova (played by AgitoAceXIII)

((I'm personally having trouble understanding it and it hurts my head lol))
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

"I truely dont see the worth of these threats from either sides.." he said sighing
"Ill give your clan a fish bigger than imaginable, if you promise to calm down-"

((me, a fancy mofo who can read messages backward not having a trouble))
BL00DF4NG (played by Jooters)

"F00ls!!! D0n't y0u 4ll s33 h0w b3n1f1c14al b31ng 4 p4rt 0f my t3rr1t0ry w0uld b3?!?!"

"This little pup has an army...and I command a powerful Squadron myself."

FrostNova wrote:
((I'm personally having trouble understanding it and it hurts my head lol))

(("T4CT1C4L BR41NR0T!!!"))
Frostleaf (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I've encountered her soldiers before. They were like the chill of winter itself. The land was said to freeze underneath their feet. Buildings would collapse, turned into nothing more than grains of snow drifting across an empty battlefield. The trenches where the Ursus soldiers were stationed became their icy grave."

((My brain got stunlocked-))
"I.." he takes a big sigh, slaps a sealing tag (those silly ofuda or something-) over his mouth and activates it "Now shut up-"

"TH3 0NLY TH1NG 1 34T 1S TH3 M34T 0F 0TH3R W0LV3S!!! 4ND TH3 0NLY TH1NG 1 DR1NK 1S TH31R BL00D!!!"
Torca (played by randomentity777)

"This bar is supposed to be a neutral site where everyone can just come and relax. I mean, Magmatron and I are enemies, but you don't see us tearing each other apart in here, right?"

"Im about to tear this place apart-" he said going to go lie on the floor somewherw

"Be silent." Her tone shifted immensely, her powers taking a good hold onto her, and even ice forming beneath her feet--though extremely potent, these powers are deadly to her.
Nine (played anonymously)

Nine covered his ears, turns out he wasn't the biggest edgelord in the bar anymore.

(( Sorry sorry I had to make that comment LMAO
Also Joot idk how people did it either 😭😭 ))

"4ND?!?! 1'm n0t y0u... 1'm W4Y h4nds0m3r 4nd W4Y c00l3r!!! 4nd 1'll n3v3r r3l4x w1th R41NB0W P4WZ!!!"

Astoria twitches for a second, her eyes going blank. "I've had enough of the little pup." She blitzes him, grabbing him by the scruff of his neck as she kicks him into a wall.

((dw, he'd take that as a compliment, and so do i))
"Wainbows are pwetty though…"

Wish smacks his mother with a magic circle and slaps one on the roof, less than 2 seocnds later shes now bound to the roof "Theres an anti-violence rule ma"

Finally, FrostNova let her power subside, the ice she formed going away...though it was costly to use it, given that she basically keeled over, coughed, and took a moment to regain her breath.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus