Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

BL00DF4NG (played by Jooters)

He lets out that scream once again. "G-gimme a sec..." He said with a wheeze.

After a moment of heavy breathing, he stood up again. "TH-TH4T D1DN'T 3V3N HURT!!! L1KE BUTT3RFL13S 0N MY CH33K!!!"
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

Wish sighed going over to her "I know it drains your life span but do you have any physical injuries?" He said offering to heal her first
FrostNova (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I'm fine. It's just a extremely fatal and incurable condition I have."

"S0 W1LL Y0U 4LL 4CC3PT TH1S B4R T0 B3 4 P4RT 0F R3D C04T T3RR1T0RY 0R N0T??"
Astoria Lotus (played by SoulHeart57)

She snaps her fingers, falling back to the ground. "Wish... that was actually very good, I'm proud of you." She's trying her best as a mother.

"Mhm, dont do that again-"

"Well, I havs proformed it on a much larger scale mother, its simply that theres not enough room to bind you, and I dont have enough energy to strip you of youe abilities in one shot-" he said

"If I say yes what will be the benefits?"

"Pr0t3ct10n, n0 4rm13s 0n y0ur d00rst3p, m3 4s 4 l34d3r, th3 pr1v4l4g3 0f b31ng 4 R3d C04t"
"You know, I don't think we have the authority to make a interdimensional bar someone's property."

"Protection.. that implies Im not strong enough to defeat an army of dogs but alright" he said "No thanks.. besides my fathers the chef, arbly the most important memember of this place since he runs the show

"They have a point, most people in here couldve mutilated you"

"No, we refuse the offer, for 2 reasons. Even I do not have full power over this realm, and we don't need any trouble from you're enemies. Also, being red coat sounds... boring, and no one in here would answer to you."

"And if your threatening invasion, Id leave before Drael finds out your trying to put his daughter in any amount of danger-"

"Y0U F00L!!! 1 4M 1MM0RT4L!!!" ... And he won't be leaving until he hears a yes

"I summon the first hokage, Hashirama Senju-"

Hashirama rises from the floor

"Give him Konoha so he leaves-"

She sighs. "Half the people in this place out rank you in all forms of power, speed, and immortality. Now leave, or I will have to make you leave."
Ciel (played anonymously)

Ciel walked in, and was instantly hit with a wave of 2000s drama. (And in bit of a 4th wall break, it should be something he is familiar with, considering his anime came out in the 2000s)

He blinked, surprised, and even thought about backing up and getting out of the bar, but he managed to convince himself to stay. "What is going on here? Bloody hell." He looked around with a confused glare on his face.

"T3rr1t0ry d1spute. Th3se F00LS ch00s3 t0 b3 w1th0ut pr0t3ct10n by th3 STR0NG3ST W0LF P4CK 3V3R 1N TH3 H1ST0RY 0F 3V3RYTH1NG!!!!!!!"

"I wish I knew-" he said pushing the Hokage underground before he starts talking-

((now on pc, much easier to type like that on this! now i see how they did it...))

She once again grabs the wolf, before yeeting him into the cold desolate empitness of

SPACE
Ciel (played anonymously)

Ciel went to reply, then shut his mouth, only to reopen it and close it yet again. How did he even pronounce all those numbers—

"I'm just going to, uh, order some tea and leave. I'm on a tight schedule, yes." Ciel carefully walked past the wolf and to the counter.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus