Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Wolf Meat? Perfect!
Peristéri (played by 0785)

“see, this guy hic gets it.” Peristéri pointed their finger/claw at Yuuki.
Afterwards, they began to process what Wish had said and then thought: “..ceiling? ..me??”

“you’re going to hic place me on the ceiling?” They spoke, gazing at Wish in bewilderment.
Klahadore (played anonymously)

A loud screeching noise was heard from the front door of the bar, the sounds of claws being ran across chalkboard, or in this case, a window placed neatly in the wooden door of the bar.

If one would look towards the noise, they would see a tall man with glasses and wolverine-like claws.
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

Wish greets Klahdore, by pointing towards the weapons box, ful of random weapons "Place them there, and please sir dont ruin the windows he said with that sweet little smile on his face
Spawn (played by FictionDragonborn)

Hm?
Klahadore (played anonymously)

Klahadore raised a brow at Wish. He carefully took the Cat Claws off and placed them in the box, exchanging them for his normal gloves.

He walked to Wish, pushing his glasses up with the palm of his hand. "Are you the employee of this.. establishment?" He looked around at the bar, narrowed eyes.
Astoria Lotus (played by SoulHeart57)

(Damn you Klhadore... I remember what he did to usopp)

(Wait, You watch One Piece?)
Astoria Lotus (played by SoulHeart57)

(I'm stopped in the middle of the Arlong Park Arc due to lack of time)

(I see.)
Klahadore wrote:
Klahadore raised a brow at Wish. He carefully took the Cat Claws off and placed them in the box, exchanging them for his normal gloves.

He walked to Wish, pushing his glasses up with the palm of his hand. "Are you the employee of this.. establishment?" He looked around at the bar, narrowed eyes.

"He's the baker, and more importantly, my son." He said as he stepped out of the kitchen. His guard immediately went up as nt's natural for a father to be prepared for a threat on his child.
Vitrian Messinius (played by randomentity777)

"Well, clearly I've missed a lot."

"Quite, a space marine.." he said "Interesting, Im suprised we havent got a terrairan-"

"I've visited this bar before. I just was absent for a while due to my current mission."

"Current mission, may I hear whats its about?"

"During the period between the fall of Cadia and the start of the Indomitus Crusade, my chapter's homeworld was overrun by Heretic Astartes. My brothers were forced to flee in a ragtag fleet. Following the dissolution of the Indomitus Crusade battlegroup I commanded, I have returned to the White Consuls with a mission to find us a new world upon which to establish a fortress-monastery. Our search has focused down on here, the Arpar Sector, based on intel from local authorities."
Woah! You're quite tall...

"Power armour and the genetic enhancements gifted by the Master of Mankind will do that."
Dante (played by FictionDragonborn)

Sounds like someone my dad will get along quite well With.
Kal'tsit (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"It only sounds like you've traded your soul for power."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus