Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Joot (played by Jooters)

Wish wrote:
"Im made of magic, so Im pretty much easily changed by nature-"
"Besides Im just doing a little studying..-"

He drops his upside down book. "HUH??? HOW ARE YOU NOT EXPLODING??? ALL MY MAGIC GOES BOOM!"
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

"Im quite raw, Im influenced by a spell, and the pure nature energy surrounding it, such as all spells are.. or some, like how fire spells get stronger in a desert"

"Im made entirely of magic, simple as that, so if I was to enter a space that is pure chaos I would change on the inside.. but would remain relatively unaffected-"

(Me when I spelling mistake)
Kiyohime (played by Revereen)

Kiyohime burst into the entrance of Trixie's bar, only to grab Azumi by the shoulders and shake the fox spirit around rapidly

"Where is my Anchin-sama, you living marketable plush toy?!", she cried out, "Kuzunoha, tell me!"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

"He's at home writing songs!", Azumi attempted to say as she was being shaken around, "Calm down, Kiyohime!"

She then said, "And for the last time, I am not Kuzunoha!"
Joot (played by Jooters)

His ears perk up. "Wait... You're a living plushy?? WOAH!! No wonder you're shorter than me..."

Joot wrote:
His ears perk up. "Wait... You're a living plushy?? WOAH!! No wonder you're shorter than me..."

"Nonono, Kiyohime just calls me that for some odd reason. I am a one-hundred percent bonafide spirit!", She said in an attempt to clear the misunderstanding.
Joot (played by Jooters)

"Aww man... So I can't hug you..." He pouts as his ears fold to the side.
Kiyohime (played by Revereen)

"Yes, indeed, this little gremlin loves to bother Anchin-sama so unnecessarily!", Kiyohime said towards Azumi

"I am simply giving my son proper care as a mother would you pestering yokai!", Azumi pouted

They then both started arguing.

Joot wrote:

Azumi then finished arguing with Kiyohime and approached Joot

"Do not worry, my dear! You can hug me anytime! I like hugs!", She smiled at Joot, "I'll have you know, my fur is super soft!"

Joot wrote:
Wish wrote:
"Im made of magic, so Im pretty much easily changed by nature-"
"Besides Im just doing a little studying..-"

He drops his upside down book. "HUH??? HOW ARE YOU NOT EXPLODING??? ALL MY MAGIC GOES BOOM!"

"Well Im only really made of magic, Im not really a spell, not anymore anyways-"
Joot (played by Jooters)

Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Joot wrote:

Azumi then finished arguing with Kiyohime and approached Joot

"Do not worry, my dear! You can hug me anytime! I like hugs!", She smiled at Joot, "I'll have you know, my fur is super soft!"

"Lemme test that!" He walks up and hugs her tightly.
Peristéri (played by 0785)

Peristéri whispered to Wish telepathically. “psst…” They had a sly grin, still stained by the red wine they drank. “i can take you there someday. if you know what i mean.”

"If you mean the warp thatd be great" he smiles "Ill see you through on that" he said, speaking in no general direction, although obviously he was tryna cover for someone-
Vitrian Messinius (played by randomentity777)

"Do not attempt to corrupt this innocent mind, daemon, or we will take this outside." Messinius flexes the relic auramite power fist on his right hand to emphasize what he means.

"Calm yourself Space Marine, Im quite capable.." he said walking over and placing his hand on the powerfist "Its quite alright, besides if I need a reset, I can always count on my parents.."
Joot (played by Jooters)

"Hey, thats a mean thing to call someone mister!"

(Oh yeah, realizing how cool the warp is, he probably can take it?-)
(Hes mostly magic nowdays hes probably gonna be finnnee-)

(Okay nevermind-)

(Yeahh I still dont know lol-)
Astoria Lotus (played by SoulHeart57)

Peristéri wrote:
Peristéri whispered to Wish telepathically. “psst…” They had a sly grin, still stained by the red wine they drank. “i can take you there someday. if you know what i mean.”

"Leave my son alone, foul creature, or I will erase every part of your being."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus