Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Wish (played by Reithesniper)

Wish in the background just wants to study the place-
Peristéri (played by 0785)

Vitrian Messinius wrote:
"Do not attempt to corrupt this innocent mind, daemon, or we will take this outside." Messinius flexes the relic auramite power fist on his right hand to emphasize what he means.

“wow, assuming me to be a demon is insulting,” Peristéri arose after resting for several hours drinking alcohol. They grazed their slimy tongue along their sharp teeth, displaying exasperation. “besides, Wish wants to go; he is aware of the consequences is he not?”
Joot (played by Jooters)

"Go where? Is it cool? Is it... AN ADVENTURE?!?!" Joot exclaimed.

"No joot its dangerous... thats why im going-"
Surtr (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"At least you know it's dangerous. Means we don't have to waste time to tell you "I told you so"."
Shotaro Koizumi (played by FictionDragonborn)

Wish wrote:
"No joot its dangerous... thats why im going-"

Good luck Kid. You're gonna need it.
Donatos Aphael (played anonymously)

Peristéri wrote:
Vitrian Messinius wrote:
"Do not attempt to corrupt this innocent mind, daemon, or we will take this outside." Messinius flexes the relic auramite power fist on his right hand to emphasize what he means.

“wow, assuming me to be a demon is insulting,” Peristéri arose after resting for several hours drinking alcohol. They grazed their slimy tongue along their sharp teeth, displaying exasperation. “besides, Wish wants to go; he is aware of the consequences is he not?”

"Be that as it may, I vow by the name of Sanguinus that he and I shall end you in short order.."
Peristéri wrote:
Peristéri whispered to Wish telepathically. “psst…” They had a sly grin, still stained by the red wine they drank. “i can take you there someday. if you know what i mean.”

"Stay away from my son or I'll turn you inside out if my wide doesn't destroy you..."
Joot wrote:

"Joot, Wish is really really strong. Astoria, the goddess, is his mother"
Joot (played by Jooters)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Joot wrote:

"Joot, Wish is really really strong. Astoria, the goddess, is his mother"

"And? I'm strong too! A weird slug thing tried to enter my brain once and I beat it up! I think they called it the Star Maker or something like that..."
Katz (played by FictionDragonborn)

*A red cat arrived at the bar* Ah, I see someone's ready to go on a dangerous quest. I wish you luck, My dear friend.

"Dad he might be really strong the worm had a cool name-"
Vitrian Messinius (played by randomentity777)

Donatos Aphael wrote:
"Be that as it may, I vow by the name of Sanguinus that he and I shall end you in short order.."

"Patience, Captain Aphael. The time to discharge our duty as the Emperor's Angels will come soon enough."

"Lol I just wanna study the wild life" he said poking the odd creature that offered him acess to the warp "Besides if Azathoth flute players didnt obliterate me Ill be fine-"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Astoria Lotus wrote:
Peristéri wrote:
Peristéri whispered to Wish telepathically. “psst…” They had a sly grin, still stained by the red wine they drank. “i can take you there someday. if you know what i mean.”

"Leave my son alone, foul creature, or I will erase every part of your being."

"Oh, hello fellow parent!", Azumi smiled at Astoria, "I have met your husband many times before! We're actually good friends!"
Peristéri (played by 0785)

Peristéri yawned, agitated. “you act like i can do so much to you all. i am simply offering someone eager to explore an extremely treacherous, probably life-threatening, incomprehensible realm…” They paused and backtracked their words. “ok, yeah, that’s pretty bad, but he claims to be resilient enough. also, his mother is death staring me. i don’t think i’ll actually do it if she keeps looking at me like that.”
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Fake Peppino in the background is just filling up some random pool with tortinos pizza rolls.

Hm.
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max would walk in sleepily seeing what all has been going on * max: ummmm hay red dude do you know what happened here

A certain someone is going on a Dangerous Quest.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus