Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Astoria Lotus (played by SoulHeart57)

Peristéri wrote:
Peristéri yawned, agitated. “you act like i can do so much to you all. i am simply offering someone eager to explore an extremely treacherous, probably life-threatening, incomprehensible realm…” They paused and backtracked their words. “ok, yeah, that’s pretty bad, but he claims to be resilient enough. also, his mother is death staring me. i don’t think i’ll actually do it if she keeps looking at me like that.”

((Never mess with an angry mom xDD. especially if she's an omnipotent multiversal goddess))
Joot (played by Jooters)

Wish wrote:
"Dad he might be really strong the worm had a cool name-"

"Mister Bolide said it was the 'Originator of All Magic' or something like that... But he was a crazy old man that turned into a rock! So maybe I shouldn't believe that..."
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

"Just tell me, how do they open portals to the warp"
Astoria Lotus wrote:
((Never mess with an angry mom xDD. especially if she's an omnipotent multiversal goddess))

(( literally, powerful moms are scary 😭 ))
Astoria Lotus wrote:
Peristéri wrote:
Peristéri yawned, agitated. “you act like i can do so much to you all. i am simply offering someone eager to explore an extremely treacherous, probably life-threatening, incomprehensible realm…” They paused and backtracked their words. “ok, yeah, that’s pretty bad, but he claims to be resilient enough. also, his mother is death staring me. i don’t think i’ll actually do it if she keeps looking at me like that.”

((Wise words.))
Peristéri (played by 0785)

They hesitantly scratched the side of their neck. “well, this may be something you’d have to discuss with your overprotective mother. i think i’m more concerned of her than the space guy.”
She kinda reminds me of Konoe.
Donatos Aphael (played anonymously)

Vitrian Messinius wrote:
Donatos Aphael wrote:
"Be that as it may, I vow by the name of Sanguinus that he and I shall end you in short order.."

"Patience, Captain Aphael. The time to discharge our duty as the Emperor's Angels will come soon enough."

"Yes, Captain Messinus. In time, brother"
Nayuta walks in, looking around. "Hmmm... Where did i get myself into now?"
Kariko Hotoka (played by Reithesniper)

Kariko appears behinf Nayuta "Do not go running off without me." She said yawning
"Aren't you a Konaha nin? Why are you following me, I'm the Kazakage, not the Hokage."

He went out to the swimming pool that Peppino was filling with pizza rolls. He knelt and reached in and removed a handful and he inspected them. He perked a brow and he turned and faced the building "Captain Messinius! Come here......"
Vitrian Messinius (played by randomentity777)

Messinius heads over to Aphael with a sigh. "This had better be good, Captain Aphael. I have no time for the relentless paranoia that you are granted by your chapter's curse."

Nayuta Kazekage wrote:
"Aren't you a Konaha nin? Why are you following me, I'm the Kazakage, not the Hokage."
"Simething Im not oaid enough to know, if its a stealth mission then its too late" she shrugs "Probably something diplomatic?-"
Nayuta sighs. "I see... What is Konaha planing this time... They don't have a Naruto or nine tails like that other universe... and I gave him a good fight... he still won though."

She sighed, still unsure of what shes talking about "Either way, Im just here to watch you so it seems" she said, as she really wasnt given any instruction-
The kazekage nods, before going to the bar and sitting down. He asks for a menu to look over.

Kariko is doing her own thing, placing multiple flying raijin formula's all over the place, its just reassurance.. although the place mostly seemed friendly

Vitrian Messinius wrote:
Messinius heads over to Aphael with a sigh. "This had better be good, Captain Aphael. I have no time for the relentless paranoia that you are granted by your chapter's curse."

"Have you ever seen anything like these, and how did they get in here?" He pointed at the pool full of pizza rolls
Vitrian Messinius (played by randomentity777)

The White Consuls captain kneels down by the pool, and picks up one of the pizza rolls. "Hmm, seems to be some sort of food item." He takes a nibble of the pizza roll. "Interesting mix of flavours. No detectable toxins, but very sticky. I have not encountered something like this before, but I will take one back with me to the White Consuls fleet and have it analyzed." He motions, and a Bladeguard Veteran in White Consuls colours approaches with a Null Box, into which the pizza roll is placed. "I will inform you if anything is discovered, but that may take a while as we are engaged in a multitude of operations throughout the Arpar Sector." He salutes as he and the Bladeguard leave. "Give my regards to Lord Commander Dante, Captain."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus