Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Astoria Lotus (played by SoulHeart57)

BL00DF4NG wrote:
He yells from space. "1'M 1MMUN3 T0 3X1ST4NC3 3R4SUR3!!!"

"No you aren't. You aren't even capable of destroying a solar system. You think you hold even a spark of a candle to me?" She punts him back into space before Goku style teleport kicking him even further.
Joot (played by Jooters)

"Wait, people get bored from doing that??"
Joot (played by Jooters)

((i've actually given bloodfang less powers than joot... joot has magma, gravity, death, crystals... way too much for a little bean like himself))
Nolegs would then proceed to write a journal entry on what the hell happened.

(yeah, i do journal entries. laugh at me if ye must-)
Joot (played by Jooters)

((who would?))

Joot wrote:
((i've actually given bloodfang less powers than joot... joot has magma, gravity, death, crystals... way too much for a little bean like himself))

Let him live a life without such burderns. I find a way to enter your material plane and hunt you.
Joot (played by Jooters)

((what))

You... the pilot, staring at the screen. Let the child live his life, he does not need such burderns that come with magic that powerful.

(fourth wall break go BRRRR)
Joot (played by Jooters)

((... he has watched his mother fade from existence before his eyes let him have a power trip or two))
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Astoria Lotus wrote:
Joot wrote:

Let him live a life without such burderns. I find a way to enter your material plane and hunt you.

"You're a goddess, are you not?", Azumi smiled at Astoria, "Can you measure my adequacy in magic or my power level in general? I have come a long way from being a simple shikigami, you know!"

And yet here she is, doing the most ridiculous things possible with or without her magic.
Astoria Lotus wrote:
You... the pilot, staring at the screen. Let the child live his life, he does not need such burderns that come with magic that powerful.

(fourth wall break go BRRRR)

"Babe, let the boy have his fun" he hugged her from behind and nuzzled her neck.
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Astoria Lotus wrote:
Joot wrote:

"You're a goddess, are you not?", Azumi smiled at Astoria, "Can you measure my adequacy in magic or my power level in general? I have come a long way from being a simple shikigami, you know!"

And yet here she is, doing the most ridiculous things possible with or without her magic.

"I remember you having the Christmas zoomies for a week straight"
Joot (played by Jooters)

"JUST A WEEK?? I GET EXCITED FOR CHRISTMAS IN JANUARY!!"

Joot wrote:
((... he has watched his mother fade from existence before his eyes let him have a power trip or two))

Nevermind, he shall die. She stops when she feels Mathius behind her. Wanna chat a man who can tame a multiversal goddess? he's that man.
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Ren slammed into the entrance of the bar, seemingly distressed as he had the look of someone going after him. He hid in the bathroom.

"If you guys hear a girl going 'Anchin-sama'", Ren caught his breath, "Don't tell her I'm in the bathroom. That's my new familiar I accidentally got because a stupid idiot wizard just happened to give it to me for free!"
Kiyohime (played by Revereen)

A girl wearing a kimono slammed herself into the entrance of the bar, seemingly excited. She had ivory colored horns that could possibly show that she was either cosplaying or not human.

"Where is my Anchin-sama?!", she yelled
Joot (played by Jooters)

"Not in the bathroom!" He exclaimed cluelessly.
Kiyohime (played by Revereen)

With a little bit of reverse psychology, Kiyohime broke into the comfort room and found Ren inside. She hugged the man and said, "You promised you'd teach me the basics of Guilty Gear! I keep getting rekt by Sol Badguy mains, Anchin-sama"

"You keep breaking the controller everytime you lose!", Ren groaned, "How am I supposed to deal with that? I don't have an unlimited amount of cash at hand, y'know!"

"B-but Anchin sama is a famous musician!", She replied

"Just because our band is famous doesn't mean we're rich, dude!"
She just stares at the exchange in (gender) confusion. "What the fu-"

(I had to put the reference in of not being able to tell his gender.)
Gekiyaku (played anonymously)

((i had to put the reference in of doing your mom!))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus