Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Blemishine (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Dare I ask?"
Gekiyaku (played anonymously)

"Yeah! I dare you! Double dog dare you, TRIPLE DOG in fact!!"
(Oh... that's sad for you. Imagine needing to summon a corpse because You cannot pull actual women?)
((Diclaimer : this is a refernce to the Reanimation Jutsu in naruto, not anything weird))

((what))
Nolegs would then look over to Gekiyaku. "So, mind telling me what those yellow t-shirts even do to make you pissed?"
Gekiyaku wrote:
((what))

(It was a response to the "I added a reference to doing you mom")

"What are you talking about? What yellow T-shirts?... Are you okay?"
"Ahem? Do you not remember the moment I called you a princess and you admitted that you are?-"

"... I think you might have done a little too much catnip, I'm not a princess no matter how pretty I am."
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

"I wonder if foxes are affected by catnip?", Azumi wondered.
Joot (played by Jooters)

"Nah, they aren't."
"Yeeeah, sure... Anyway. Check this picture that I took from Matt. It's him and his brother."

36-BF0-FC0-E29-D-4705-82-C8-36-FDFC61-F285.jpg
Joot (played by Jooters)

"I have a fox friend from Landor, and she said she took one of her friend's catnip when she was a kid, but nothing happened when I was using some of mine to help me sleep!"
((did chat die-))
Maybe not... BUT IT WILLLL
Blemishine (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Gekiyaku wrote:
"Yeah! I dare you! Double dog dare you, TRIPLE DOG in fact!!"

"Nah. I'm good."
Kariko Hotoka (played by Reithesniper)

Kariko seems to have been getting along with wish, telling him stories about missions of hers, the boy found them interesting, Kariko was just talkin now-
The kazekage is sitting at a booth, a bottole of sake and a plate of dumplings infront of her. I wonder how many cups of sake he can down before he gets drunk.
Kariko Hotoka (played by Reithesniper)

"Careful lord Kazekage, you'll be sick in the morning" She said calling over to them
She grins. "Don't worry, I have Shukaku, he's drinking like half of this -hic-"

(it is canon that Shukaku is the only one who knows his gender, considering that she is his host.)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus