Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Mine Laru (played by Jooters)

"Well. Hey. You got what you asked for."
Skadi (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"That was something."
"What else does this thing even do?-"
Kariko Hotoka (played by Reithesniper)

"It was loud, I'll give it that" she said munching on her Danish, splitting it in half to give a piece to the Kazekage "Stop whining and eat this..-"
K 4 (played by Jooters)

"... Well, I live, and I think"
Kariko Hotoka wrote:
"It was loud, I'll give it that" she said munching on her Danish, splitting it in half to give a piece to the Kazekage "Stop whining and eat this..-"

She grabs it, munching on it while pouting. "thanks."

She rolls her eyes, and smiles, before walkin back over to bother everyone else
She follows her, still munching on his danish.
Spawn (played by FictionDragonborn)

*arrives*
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Slides into a booth that hugs the wall, next to a window with warm sun beams. She sighs with contentment as her fur warms. Resting on the back cushion of the booth.
Lieutenant Tolmeron (played by randomentity777)

K 4 wrote:
"... Well, I live, and I think"

"Oh great, an Abominable Intelligence."
Donatos Aphael (played anonymously)

"It shouldn't give us much trouble. It appears to be benevolent"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi is busy wearing a X-01 power armor suit she found in the middle of the bar. It suited her small stature and even had tail and ear holes as an accomodation. The helmet itself is perfectly shaped to fit her canine head. Surely there is no end to this fox spirit's madness?

"Welcome to camp navarro!", She said towards a girl with horns, "So you're my son's new familiar..."

She then yelled, "WHERE IS YOUR POWER ARMOR SOLDIER!?"
Kiyohime (played by Revereen)

The girl with horns, known as Kiyohime, replied, "What are you talking about? I am a heroic spirit, I have no need for armor!"
Kiyohime wrote:
The girl with horns, known as Kiyohime, replied, "What are you talking about? I am a heroic spirit, I have no need for armor!"

Nayuta is staring at the two of them, astounded my the lack of dicsipln. "are. you a child?!"
Kiyohime (played by Revereen)

Nayuta Kazekage wrote:
Kiyohime wrote:

Nayuta is staring at the two of them, astounded my the lack of dicsipln. "are. you a child?!"

"What? I am no child!", Kiyohime said, "The white little gremlin before us wearing armor is treating me like one, however!"
He shrugs, disregarding her statment. "Nah, you're a child."

Nayuta Kazekage wrote:
Kiyohime wrote:

Kariko is struggling not to laugh uncontrollably hard
FrostNova (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"As expected. Fools. Why am I not surprised?"
Lieutenant Tolmeron (played by randomentity777)

"As if things weren't bad enough with the Crimson Slaughter running around in this sector."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus