Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

He came in quietly and made his way to the bar quickly. He had an OD green USMC hoodie on and his hood was up.
Cole Macgrath (played by FictionDragonborn)

Well... At least Zeke Isn't like that.
He would quietly order a glass of whiskey
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Natasha hums and sings quietly as she moves around the bar, checking out the sights and stopping by occasionally at points of interest.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi simply slept on a couch, snoring like a little baby.

"Huh...?", She said as she woke up with one eye half open, "...wha?"

She then immediately fell asleep soon after.
Katz (played by FictionDragonborn)

*watches as his spiders eat some breadcrumbs*
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max would walk in tiredly and notice natasha roaming about * max: max: morning there * he said taking a seat and started to rub his eyes
Kariko Hotoka (played by Reithesniper)

Kariko was also in the bar, in a booth on a table, she seemed to be meditating but she was really just asleep

* max looked at the amount of people still sleeping * max: hehe i guess everyone is dead tierd
"Or so you thought!" Of course Lappland is bursting with energy.

max: hehe i guess i stand corrected what did you sleep all day and stay awake all night like a cat * max said with a little tease looking at lappland
"Oh, I just got my energy by a little bit of slicing and dicing."

max: oh well i guess thats a valed reason what were you dicing at * max said curiesly as he took a seat *
Kariko Hotoka (played by Reithesniper)

"Meh?-" she stired "Could you be a little quieter next time?" She said hopping down
"Call it...some people who want other people dead. But you don't need to worry yourself, over who I'm killing."

max: sorry were just talking * max chuckled * max: but aslong as its people that deserve it then i dont really care who you kill * max chuckled *
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Max wrote:
* max would walk in tiredly and notice natasha roaming about * max: max: morning there * he said taking a seat and started to rub his eyes

Natasha smiles and waves his way, being lead around the bar with her curiosity, exploring where she could.
"Can I get a glass of whiskey please?" His voice was subdued with a heavy sadness.
"Max!" He would point at the Marine at the bar "take care of your customer"
Lappland Saluzzo wrote:
"Call it...some people who want other people dead. But you don't need to worry yourself, over who I'm killing."

A bounty Hunter, Huh?

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus