Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

moved to group GGC (played anonymously)

Suddenly, what seemed to be out of nowhere, but was actually through the front door, Rott tried to catch BL00DF4NG with his net.
BL00DF4NG (played by Jooters)

BloodFang giggled. He steps forwards slightly as his eyes flash a firey orange. He opens his maw and out sprays out a torrent of fire towards the net, as if it was a flamethrower.

Rott was startled, "What the hell?!" He let go of the net, which was now on fire. "I.. don't think boss'll take this as an excuse." He stared down at the net that was burning.

Rott then backed up. "Wait, how the hell is this thing even blowing fire out its' mouth?" He adjusted his hat.

"1 T0LD Y0U!!! 1 4M TH3 M0ST P0W3RFUL W0LF 1N TH3 W0RLD!!!"

Rott, backed away some more. "And it can talk, great, I'm losing my mind." He awkwardly laughed.

"1 4M SUP3R10R T0 3V3RY HUM4N!!! 0F C0URS3 1 C4N UND3RST4ND Y0UR S1LLY L1TTL3 L4NGU4G3!!!"
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max quickly got between the two * max: who ok hold up can we not couse a fire in the bar i mean it’s a bar for pet sake * he said looking at the two *

Rottweiler wrote:
Rott was startled, "What the hell?!" He let go of the net, which was now on fire. "I.. don't think boss'll take this as an excuse." He stared down at the net that was burning.

Rott then backed up. "Wait, how the hell is this thing even blowing fire out its' mouth?" He adjusted his hat.

((Now I got an RP idea-))
Topspin (played by randomentity777)

"Of course it breathes fire with all of the hot air coming out of its mouth."

He then turned and shot an icicle at Topspin.
"oi fleabag. Watch what ye doin'. You no start shootin' at me best mate"
"Ragna!" He called for his bouncer. "The loud one there....I want him out of the bar. He's picking fights with people and is trying to fight those Autobots"
Got it. *Grabs Bloodfang and kicks him as far away as he can*
Zero (played by Revereen)

Zero was busy watching the cameras as usual after a long day of work at Rainbow. Unbeknownst to him, a little fox would visit him.

He slams to the ground and skids across the floor, finally knocking out.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi started playing "Out of the Box" from Guilty Gear through a loud speaker phone in Zero's room.

"MY PASSWORD... IS OUT OF THE BOX!!!!", the speaker bass boosted loudly
Topspin (played by randomentity777)

"AND DON'T COME BACK, YA HOTHEADED MUTT!"
Um... What just happened?
Polaroid (played by Jooters)

Polaroid runs up to the unconscious BloodFang and begins to drag him away
Samel (played by randomentity777)

Courage The Cowardly Dog wrote:
Um... What just happened?

"I am as confused as you are, small pink canine."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus