Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Natasha has a little sway to her step, light footed and deliberate. Carrying a tune from her night shift. Dancing in a moment of bliss.
After a few glasses of whiskey, he staggered. He made his way to a couch and he laid down.
Kariko Hotoka (played by Reithesniper)

Kariko is sitting still.. shes now suddenly.. more bull like.. her hair had floated up like horns and her nose is a bit bigger now.. huh.. incomplete obviously "...damn-" she mutters.. having to wait for the three minute time span to run out
Nayuta walks up to Kariko. "What the hell happened to you? Why do you look like a bull?"

"Sage mode.. I'm just practicing-" she said, suddenly as her transformation runs out "Collecting nature energy in here is kinda easier, weirdly enough, she said sitting down on the table "You don't know any senjutsu yeah?"
Nayuta shakes her head. "No. I've thought about it before, but I didn't know which one I would go with. besides, unless I need it to beat a foe threatening Sunagakure, there isn't a need, I have Shukaku."

(So... Magnet release can control normie sand if you got it from shukaku, or gold dust and iron if you got it from shukaku or training... HMMMMM)

"The simple answer is I need to learn it, I may be a decent Jonin, but I cannot put out jinchuriki levels of power without destroying my body in the process
He slept passed out at a strange angle on the couch. He was seemingly talking in his sleep as well as whimpering.
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Max: huh I wonder what military boy is rambling about * he said taking one last hit from his joint befor dropping it and crunching it with his foot * max: so fire guy got kicked out and now magic shit hay Mathius I have a suggestion for maybe like special events for the bar if you want to hear them * he said as he took a seat at the bar *
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

Wish appeared from behind Max, seems like he's been somewhere he shouldnt anyways

"I'll hear you out, its likely my fathers asleep.."

Max: oh well alright then so i was thinking i know this bar has a tone of wacky shit going on in this place like 24:7 so I thought how about we do a ether like 60s to 90s kinda themed we’re no phones no magic no nothing like that but just good old vinals cassate tapes dvds and just the style or maybe it can be a mixture of the four maybe one section of the bar is each era what do you think * max said curiesly * max: and maybe 2000s but just 2000 couse everything up just goes down hill am I right * max chuckled *
FrostNova (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I doubt "no magic" will cease anything."

Max: well I know that but I mean for once could we have a night we’re someone isent blowing something up or someone trying to do a bunch of spells and such I mean is that to much to ask * max said curiesly
Spawn (played by FictionDragonborn)

Gotta say, I like that style of yours.
Astoria Lotus (played by SoulHeart57)

"No magic isn't something we can even do. There are many ways we could try and enforce it, from simply asking, to forcing a pact of some kind, to even making something that bans magic, however, there are problems that would arise. Some entertainers require magic for performances, and nobody would enjoy having a pact forced upon them, if it even works. Something like a no magic zone would always exclude the person casting the zone, as they would not be able to enter or else the zone stops because they too are bound by the rules of No Magic in the Zone. it simply would not work. Also, the 1990's sucked. So, to answer you question, yes, actually, it is a bit much to ask of my husband and the staff of the bar.."

Max: ok ok Jesus crust that’s why I was just suggesting the idea it wasent a fully planned out idea it’s something I thought would be interesting to experiment with you don’t have to chew my ear out for it * he said rolling his eyes * max: and the 90s are still better then now I mean we got a shit tone out of the 90s

"Also.. Im like made of magic, not too healthy for me-

Max: alright whatever forgot it * he said just walking away and stepping outside to smoke *
Astoria Lotus (played by SoulHeart57)

She sighs. "I did not chew his ear out, I was simply explaining that it was not possible. He had no right to be so rude about it." She huffs irritably.

"Ma, I think you were chewing him out" he said, smiling and going to the kitchen to bake some cookies

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus