Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Astoria Lotus (played by SoulHeart57)

"Also, the 60's through the 90's? What is he thinking. I mean, he may enjoy it, but it'd hardly fair to everyone else who would be unused to the surroundings. Talk about selfish." She pouts. "I-i did not chew him out!!! I simply had to explain, it's my job! Next time come with a better, full fleshed idea than just blurt out the first thought you have."
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

"Ok I get it Mother-" he said "I see your point, and Itd be naturally possible for you to do so.. escept the Bar is Void of time, so their is no way for us to tell how much time has really passed-"

"At least I thought the bar was outside of time and space-"
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max pokes his head in * max: ok tell me what was rude it’s not like i was saying eff magic people I was just suggesting for like a evening shit didn’t go crazy for once and you guys are magic couldent you just make a spell or whatever to make yourselfs not magic for like a hour or something

She glares at him. "I JUST TOLD YOU WE COULDN'T! Now you really are being just plain rude about it, you were told that we cannot, so leave it be!"

Max: And how do you think ideas happen lady it’s always something someone blurts out literly with almost every decision has had a stupid idea how do you think instine figured out electricity he was like oh hay these storm clouds make something that has been hitting solid metal maybe I should try and harness it

She sighs. "Thats how ideas are, but if you are going to propose something and expect it to be done, bring a better more refined version, the the first damn time you thought of it. Keep bringing this subject up and I will have to ask you to leave."

Max: no I never said I wanted it to happen I was simply offering the idea and you can’t I work here I’ll leave when your husband actually makes me since he is technically my boss not you * he said befor going back out again * leaving the conversation *

She fumes. "I'm going to kill him."

"Calm down you both"

(nah bro, you done ****** up Max.)

(CRAP)

(i gotta change it but it won't let meeeee

(Ok, thank god)

"Christ, its not something you can argue over-"

"Max understand, magic is apart of most peoples daily lives, I believe its simply not possible to ban magic, or abilities in general"

Max: no that’s not what I’m saying I’m not saying ban magic i understand that’s part of literally almost everyone in this place I’m saying since you people are magic just not use it for a evening does that sound better instead of you guys saying that I’m suggesting to ban magic

"Ah, well is you telling us not to use our magic, for a certain time, interesting" he said "But why again?-"

"I mean, we could certianly try doing it, but Like I said before, that would be something very hard to enforce, I mean, if someone does use it, do we kick them out? That wouldn't be fair to them either."

Max: I don’t know just for the hell of it I guess I mean half of my ideas do t really go into action I mean hell you father barely Hurd my personal to the moonshine shot glass things the first time I mentioned them So I mean not all my ideas are ment to be taken seriously

Max: see I didn’t think of all that like I said I didn’t really think it out to clearly and I want to apologize if it sounded affending when I said to not have magic or how ever I said it. But no but maybe we could have both maybe like one half of the building could be magic and who ever feels like it can go to ether side but I guess that would be pointless as well huh
* maximus walks in not knowing what was happening as he would take a seat at the bar * max: so whats happening in this place

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus