Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Ciel (played anonymously)

(( I LAUGHED AT THE WARIO THING XD ))

(( Hm, I think Ciel automatically assumes Gekiyaku is a reaper, considering the chainsaw earlier (death scythe) and her shark like teeth (something a reaper character from his anime has) lol ))
Jacob and Esau (played anonymously)

((HELP I LAUGHED TOO-))
Gekiyaku (played anonymously)

Ciel wrote:
(( Hm, I think Ciel automatically assumes Gekiyaku is a reaper, considering the chainsaw earlier (death scythe) and her shark like teeth (something a reaper character from his anime has) lol ))

((reap deez nuts lol))
Jacob and Esau (played anonymously)

((YOU SON OF A- dies in gmod style))
Gekiyaku wrote:
She casually bit the hand with her razor sharp, shark like teeth.

A clunk am d heard as the bite does nothing the the Chakra reinforced steel.
Gekiyaku (played anonymously)

Nayuta Kazekage wrote:
Gekiyaku wrote:
She casually bit the hand with her razor sharp, shark like teeth.

A clunk am d heard as the bite does nothing the the Chakra reinforced steel.

((what))
yeah i don't get the reference too as i am just laughing at whatever script i'm writing for jacob and esau-
waitwhyamihereagain
(flipphone typo.short story sshorter, chomp did nothing)
oh okay now i get the reference. anyway. this chat is sponsored by raid shadow le-
Taro_Nuke1 wrote:
oh okay now i get the reference. anyway. this chat is sponsored by raid shadow le-

(DIE (bonk noises*)
Kariko Hotoka (played by Reithesniper)

Kariko is munching on pasties "...Damn this is good-" she said putting Ryo on the counter for wish
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Astoria Lotus wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Astoria Lotus wrote:
She fumes. "I'm going to kill him."

He dashes out of the kitchen and holds her "babe.....please......"

"Max, my wife can do worse than end you. Basically rewrite reality without you in it. She's essentially the reason why Fate's Circle exists. She orchestrated and guided the events that brought us together"

She pouts, trying her conceal her blush. “fine…”

So the. Are we alright then nobody is killing anyone here couse ya I guess I pushed it it and all but I’m willing to hear other ideas for the bar couse I mean it’s something different we can try you know
Ciel wrote:
He placed the paper and pen on the counter. "I wanted to know if I could sell some limited edition versions of some of the toys I sell at Funtom, my company, here at the bar."
"I'm not sure how well it will do, but considering the amount of people that arrive here, surely this will at least attract attention to Funtom if nothing else."

"Sure. I'll set you up a table. Just pay the bar 15% of what you make"
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max just shrugged it off as he would then take a vape out from his jacket that smelled like blueberry and take a few puffs from it as he would just go by the record playing and sit next to it and close his eyes as he relaxed *

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Ciel wrote:
He placed the paper and pen on the counter. "I wanted to know if I could sell some limited edition versions of some of the toys I sell at Funtom, my company, here at the bar."
"I'm not sure how well it will do, but considering the amount of people that arrive here, surely this will at least attract attention to Funtom if nothing else."

"Sure. I'll set you up a table. Just pay the bar 15% of what you make"

"Sounds fair." Ciel nodded. "I'll bring my merchandise here sometime with the help of my butler."

He wrote some things down on the paper, before picking it back up and walking out of the bar. "Thank you." He said before leaving.
Maya (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* maya would walk in tierd and just needing a refresher so she sat at the bar table and lighted a cigerest with her finger *
Maya wrote:
* maya would walk in tierd and just needing a refresher so she sat at the bar table and lighted a cigerest with her finger *

(Did she, or did she not walk in?)
Teriko Uchiha (played by Reithesniper)

Well well Teriko is back, a lot younger than last time, looks more like her universe was restructured, with that intense aura fading from her body "Where am I..?-" said, quietly, nervous to speakto

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus