Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Hoshiguma (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Not quite everyone."
Kiyohime (played by Revereen)

Kiyohime is busy interrogating a gingerbread cookie.

"Where is my Anchin-sama?! If you do not tell me where he is, I will dunk you in milk myself!", She threatened the cookie.

The gingerbread cookie did not respond. It was not like it was a living, breathing creature came from the movie Shrek or something...right?
"I want to smack the child while I wait for the brothers. It's annoying. Shukaku agrees."
A short and thin blue and white wolf man walks in, his hood pulled over his head hiding his identity.

"H-hello there... W-would you happen to serve any... Potato juice?" He asks in a meek voice, his voice sounding like a stereotypical polite young boy from the southern USA. Although, somewhere in there is... A slight Japanese accent mixed in?
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Natasha closes gets lost in a musical beat and lightly strums the bar counter, swaying in her seat.
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Other Characters wrote:
A short and thin blue and white wolf man walks in, his hood pulled over his head hiding his identity.

"H-hello there... W-would you happen to serve any... Potato juice?" He asks in a meek voice, his voice sounding like a stereotypical polite young boy from the southern USA. Although, somewhere in there is... A slight Japanese accent mixed in?

Max: do you mean like vodka that’s the only drink I know with potatoes in it * max chuckled slightly * max: or we do have just normal juice like grape fruit punch that sorta thing and I say let the kid interrogate the cookie I’m waiting for it to go NOT THE MUFFEN MAN * max laughed harder
The boy stammered. "O-oh uh- uhm... I'm only 15, I'm... Not exactly old enough to be drinking..."

Max: Well join the rest of the kids here but that dosent mean we don’t serve you now didn you actually want juice with potatoes in it or did you want like some real juice or a pop or something we have Pepsi and cola oranges becouse we’re not hick heads if you catch my word there * max chuckles *
"No, sir. I meant potato juice, as in juice from a potato... Just like granpapa used to make... I miss him... He's back at the farm and I haven't visited him in a month!" He said with a chuckle.

Max: uhhh I mean we have potatoes I can take you and you can make it couse I have no clue how to make potatoe juice
He sighed and lifted his head "bartender...."
"We have a couple bottles in the cooler"
Mine Laru (played by Jooters)

Mine Laru looked at the hooded wolf curiously... 'Don't I... Recognize that voice?'

Laru walked forwards and suddenly yanked down his hood "AHA! Seems my hypothesis was indeed correct!"

Max: yes there solder boy what do ya command for * max said hopefully trying to cheer the guy up the only way he knew how
"AH!" The now unhooded wolf exclaimed. It was none other than Kemonone Row.

"L-Laru?! You're here too?!... Guess even here my celeb status doesn't escape me..."

- APPEARANCE REVEALED -

[img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/vocalsynth/images/6/64/Shiki_Rowen_AIVOICE_illust.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/1000?cb=20220313200101[/img]
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Ren brought his acoustic guitar only to play Rondo in D Major by Francisco Tarrega.
Kiyohime (played by Revereen)

Ren Hemmberg wrote:
Ren brought his acoustic guitar only to play Rondo in D Major by Francisco Tarrega.

"Ah there you are, Anchin-sama", She smiled at Ren before covering her ears in annoyance, "Classical? Really? Why not some heavy metal?"

"That's literally not my thing, Kiyo...", Ren rolled his eyes.
She leans in next to Ren. "If you need me to smack the sassy child, just say thee word.

Other Characters wrote:
"AH!" The now unhooded wolf exclaimed. It was none other than Kemonone Row.

"L-Laru?! You're here too?!... Guess even here my celeb status doesn't escape me..."

- APPEARANCE REVEALED -

[img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/vocalsynth/images/6/64/Shiki_Rowen_AIVOICE_illust.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/1000?cb=20220313200101[/img]

* max sat there not shocked due to not knowing the person and why he’s famous * max: so this dudes a 15 year old big shot?
Mine Laru (played by Jooters)

"He is the only anthro synth to go commercial - a highly sought after thing to do in our kind. He is the only one of us to have done live shows and he has a very high quality 3D model... Which is... Something I cannot say I have."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus