Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Smoketastic Man (played by randomentity777)

Max wrote:
* max would walk in not expecting to see delsin from imfomus second son * max: holy shit your delsin right from infamous second son! * he said walking up to delsin

"I see that I'm well known. I presume Theo has told you about me, since I know he was looking for me when I went missing. I do apologize for that, Theo. I ran into some trouble while I was on a vacation, but I got out of it. Sorry I wasn't able to contact you or anything."
"No biggie." Theo orders some sodas from the bar for himself and Delsin. "Glad to have you back."
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Max: huh well i think that’s the first celebrity in the bar from what I know atleast i was the first one to almost be kicked out do to smokeing my stuff in here so much or bringing it up * max chuckled as he looked at mine
"What about that metal singer, Jade Amethyst? She was here a while back." Theo pointed out. "She's pretty famous."
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Nayuta Kazekage wrote:
She leans in next to Ren. "If you need me to smack the sassy child, just say thee word.

"Don't need to ask me", Ren rolled his eyes, "Just go for it"
The Kazakage grins. "Can I go all out?" a giant claw beings to form from the Alloy Sand Cloak around her.
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Nayuta Kazekage wrote:
The Kazakage grins. "Can I go all out?" a giant claw beings to form from the Alloy Sand Cloak around her.

"Just... don't kill her obviously", Ren chuckled nervously, "She's my familiar after all and apparently she's one of the rarer kinds... that I literally did not want in the first place"
The kazekage laughs. "She should be fine... Maybe." The claw then smacks the familar through a wall outside before another smack her into the air, the kazekage appearing above her. "I happen to like this move, but the name is a mouthful."

True Rasenshurkien, SunSteel Supernova: Halo Type Zero
Kiyohime (played by Revereen)

Kiyohime G-mod ragdolls after being hit by such an impactful attack. It seems as if every character narrated by this narrator would prefer if his characters were G-Mod Ragdolled in a similar fashion if they were ever to experience wanton violence.
The lady of Suna just stares at the ragdolling before laughing so hard he falls out of the sky.
"Don't worry, that happens often around here." Theo had seen the expression on Delsin's face and answered the question that was inevitably going to be asked.
Cole Macgrath (played by FictionDragonborn)

Pretty Much.
Hoshiguma (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"He's right, after all."
You'll have to get used to it...
Teriko Uchiha (played by Reithesniper)

Nayuta Kazekage wrote:
The lady of Suna just stares at the ragdolling before laughing so hard he falls out of the sky.

"Who knew the Kazekage.... was so bad a naming jutsu.." she said
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max walks in not really caring and goes and lays on the bar table *
Vergil wrote:
You'll have to get used to it...

“GET BACK HERE DEMKN BRITHER!!!!!”

“Also yeah, I got stuck with the Minato naming… At least they sound cool, but my creator is…. Like Minato….”
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Natasha slides into a seat and table, resting a cup of fresh brewed coffee and hazelnut cream. A small speaker sat on her shoulders at a volume for her cat ears. Singing, "She's talking to angels
Counting the stars." At just a whisper. She pauses to take a sip of her coffee while browsing her tablet.
Teriko Uchiha (played by Reithesniper)

"Still a horrible name, your better off just throwing it lady Kazekage.."
She makes another one. “Fine, your next for insulting my naming.” She looks depressed now.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus