Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Teriko Uchiha (played by Reithesniper)

"I never agreed to fight.. althoug... she chuckles, Switching to her Mangekyou Sharingan

"Silly eyes :3"
The rasenshurkien slams into her, sending her outside. “Tailed Beast Rasengan Barrage.” Six claws with Bijj Rasengan slam into her. “I gave you those eyes, and you insult my naming ;-;”
Katz (played by FictionDragonborn)

What on earth?
Teriko Uchiha (played by Reithesniper)

Teriko nods, coming back in, the Susannoo ribcage disappearing cause shes not supposed to have it "Sorry ma'am-"
(Heheh)
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max had got up from the bar and started bringing a tv a playstation and a few controlers and other systems and started hooking up everything to were everyone can see and play together * max: hay anyone want to 1v1 or zombies or something i got a bunch of games everyone can play
Mathius was in his office doing paperwork.
Max wrote:
* max had got up from the bar and started bringing a tv a playstation and a few controlers and other systems and started hooking up everything to were everyone can see and play together * max: hay anyone want to 1v1 or zombies or something i got a bunch of games everyone can play

"What is a... 1v1 on zombies?" She tilts her head, staring into Max's soul.
Gekiyaku (played anonymously)

"I see you eyeing that, you red head. That soul is MINE!"
A metal claw grabs the child again. "I had a good laugh rag dolling you the first time."

max: i mean all youd get is deppresion and being high from my soul and no i ment like fighting againts another player or we can do 4 people playing on a zombies mode were you have to try and survive the undead and stuff its pretty cool want me to show ya

"Ma'am I am a licensed practitioner of medicine and I probably also have rabies please put me down."

max: i mean the rabies part wouldev been enough for me to put ya down * max said befor relizing his sentince * max: not that kinda putting down
She laughs. "I have a giant Demon Tanuki inside me. I'm not scared."

(wait... your not the one I rag dolled. LMFAO)

max: i thought oh wait no those are foxes your a racoon
Character: Frenzied Finger Shabriri (Elden Ring)

A strange, samurai looking man walks in. However, his stereotypical samurai hat is made of steel rather than wicker or straw. He is holding his hands up under the hat, seemingly gripping at his eyes. Every now and then he chuckles maddeningly and mumbles something.

Max wrote:
max: i thought oh wait no those are foxes your a racoon

"... A tanuki is a raccoon, dummy..."

max: i know and i almost called her a fox instead * max chuckled *
Jonesy Reyes (played anonymously)

"Children", an middle aged woman retorted. Her face bared wrinkles of laugh lines, crows' feet, and stress lines under her eyes. The older shinobi also wore red fang facial markings of the Inuzuka Clan and a black checkered and floral patterned fabric used as a eyepatch. "Tanukis are in the canid or dog family."
The Kazekage turns. "Oh, hello Pochi."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus