Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Gekiyaku (played anonymously)

"Eh, canine schmanine..." She said, waving her hand dismissively
Jonesy Reyes (played anonymously)

"How's going, sport?" The older woman was nursing a cup of black coffee. Nothing like coffee to bring a short period of energy. Pochi subconsciously shrugged at Gekiyaku's dismissive of her earlier remark.
Kariko Hotoka (played by Reithesniper)

Kariko also pulls up to the bar teleporting in with her silly lil flying Raijin, reading a book on stealing moves... its titled "Sharingan Manual" "Lot of ninja here today.. something happen, Kazekage?" She said turning her head to Pocchi
The Kazekage smiles, wving at Pochi. "Hmm? I don't see what you mean. Also, you aren't an uchiha, are you?"
Jonesy Reyes (played anonymously)

"Nah, just savoring any bit of peace we can get." Pochi looked at the Sharingan Manual and chuckled. "Did I ever tell you the time a Uchiha kid tried to use their sharingan on me?"
Kariko Hotoka (played by Reithesniper)

"I just wanna avoid it, genjutsu is no fun, so I try to avoid particularly potent ones" she said, putting the book away, and then pointed at Teriko "Meh.. the doujutsu is something isnt ir?-"
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Max: huh I don’t know that stil dosent explain why Mario flys when he’s one * max chuckled as he would then start a game for poeple to see and jump in if they wanted to
Fumizuki was doing some thinking, as she was attempting to try and figure out how old she was, as she had recently realized that she didn't actually know her own age.
Hm?
Cassidy (played anonymously)

Cassidy looked into the bar quietly from the doorway, contemplating whether he should go inside there or not..
Vergil wrote:
Hm?

A hand lands on his shoulder. "Didn't I say sword sharpens sword, demon? I'm still wainting."

It seems odd, considering the Kazekage isn't normally like this. Perhaps Shukaku is influcening a bit?

Max: That sounds like weird for play * max laughed hearing nayuta *
(what?)

( nothing I just thought it sounded funny lol )
(it doesn't make sense. the sentence doesn't logic)

Cassidy disappeared and reappeared, sitting on top of the counter. He didn't teleport, he just went invisible to the eye it seemed..
"Hmmm…" Fumizuki continued her calculations, seeming slightly puzzled about the whole thing.
He was laser-focused on a picture he was drawing. Upon close inspection, it would be of a woman, except the was twirling a mustache like a cartoon supervillain.

Max: hay invisible boy at the counter want to play a game with me since nobody else is * he said as his tv and systems were all on and max was just trying to play a game with someone * max: what’s your name by the way

Cassidy looked to Max with a slightly emotionless stare, then spoke up. "What kind of game?"
"My name is Cassidy." He said, placing his palms on the counter.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus