Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Fumizuki shrugs, having concluded that whatever she was trying to calculate probably wasn't that important in the grand scheme of things.
He would walk out of the kitchen and ruffle Fumizuki's hair
Cassidy (played anonymously)

Cassidy glanced at Mathius, and Fumizuki, then glared and looked away.
He doesn't seem to trust people.
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Natasha stretches up high and falls back against the couch, sighing at the end of a days work. Immediately her attention goes to the dancing fire, lost in the embers for a moment before shaking out of her reverie. She sits up and pulls her tablet out of her side bag and checks out some games.
((The intrusive thoughts to punt a child are returning... No... the flashbakcs.. Punt a Runt day. all the children in the air))

(( @Soul,
what XD ))
((For some reason I decided to give Punting Children LLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Maybe MatPat's Spirit is making me become SoulPat, MatPat the second.))
((My guy, What did Fumizuki ever do to you-))
Vergil wrote:
((My guy, What did Fumizuki ever do to you-))

((What?? No, not Fumizuki, Cassidy. the sassy child. Fumizuki is Astoria's niece. Also, Nayuta is going to pester Dante and Vergil until they her her.)

(( OH OKAY I GET IT
please don't punt Cassidy :( ))
((Imma do it. Imma punt it Five.))

((My attempt at the SPider man refernece)

(( PLS DON'T PUNT CASSIDY
HE'S BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH :') ))
((but he's sassy.))
(I have the Child Punting Music)

(( .. Sassidy-- *bonked in the head with a brick* ))
((LMFAO)
Zero (played by Revereen)

Zero is in the midst of operating the security room and its cameras. He ensured that every measure he took to prevent that stupid fox from bothering him was foolproof.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Zero wrote:
Zero is in the midst of operating the security room and its cameras. He ensured that every measure he took to prevent that stupid fox from bothering him was foolproof.

"It is too bad then, Mr. Narrator, that I can teleport using magic!", Azumi casually broke the fourth wall as she teleported into Zero's room and pestered him.

"What's this made of? Is it glass? Can I touch the big red button?! Can I eat your sandwich? I'm pretty hungry!", She said rapidly
Teriko Uchiha (played by Reithesniper)

"I sense someone losing it somewhere" she said quietly, looking towards the camera
Shukaku perks up. "I smell a fox... I Smell a Fox... I SMELL A FOX!! Let's Kill it, maybe it's Kurama, that damned nie tails!!!!!!!!!!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus