Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Teriko Uchiha (played by Reithesniper)

"Back in the girl Tanuki.. its bothersome to hear your voice."
The Alloy Powder Forms into Shukaku's Head. "QUIET YOU DAMN UCHIHA!!! Nayuta here is the reason you even have those fancy eyes, You and your clan are nothing without them!!!"

Teriko thinks for a second

"Shut up, Tanuki" she said, her eyes have been normal for a while... besides she wouldnt fight the Tanuki.. mostly because He's attached to the Kazekage
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Nayuta Kazekage wrote:
Shukaku perks up. "I smell a fox... I Smell a Fox... I SMELL A FOX!! Let's Kill it, maybe it's Kurama, that damned nie tails!!!!!!!!!!"

Thanks to her sensitive ears, Azumi hid behind Zero out of worry a hunter might be after her.

"I-I have no fur to give you, Mister or Miss Hunter!", Azumi trembled.

Then she thought of transforming into a human once again. So, she did so and exited Zero's room.

"There, no one will know that I am a fox", Azumi said as she turned her fox ears into human ones after the transformation.
Shukaku Smiles. "Oh... The fox is sneaky, I can smell them Nayuta... But I can't see the Fox... Maybe it IS Kurama! Imagine, we could find the nine tails, and kill it's Jinchuuriki!"

She sighs "Im no good at sealing jutsu, could we spar or something to get you to shut up?
He looked at the two ninjas and shook his head.
Tensai (played by randomentity777)

"I don't know any jutsus but I do know a lot of other cool moves."
He went back into the kitchen
What's a Jutsu?
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Sweeps off the dusty old karaoke stage, tests the microphone and softly sings, "Do you feel the lightning inside of you? Will you follow through if I fall for you? Don't look down, up this high, we'll never hit the ground." She pauses the chorus line to dance. Then resumes singing.

"Cool moves you say..?-" she took a moment, before ask me "Teach me some, Im willing to learn-"
Natasha Kitty wrote:
Sweeps off the dusty old karaoke stage, tests the microphone and softly sings, "Do you feel the lightning inside of you? Will you follow through if I fall for you? Don't look down, up this high, we'll never hit the ground." She pauses the chorus line to dance. Then resumes singing.

"Would you be willing to work here?"

Replies, a bit stunned "Uhh, sure, I actually have Nightclub waitress and entertainer on my résumé. I'd be happy to accept." She smiles.
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

Wish smiles, quickly running off to go get the paperwork-
"My son is getting the paperwork
"

Returns the mic to the stand and steps down for the stage and goes to sit at the bar stool. "Alright, sounds good."
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

Wish quickly returns with a small stack of paper work, only like 2-3 things to sign

Natasha looks over the paperwork and fills out any needed information required, signing with a flourish signature. She slides the paperwork back once she is finished. "Thank you for the hire." She smiles, a bit airy with the excitement she felt.
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max stumbles in almost like he’s drunk but he was still vary high from the night befo and falls on his face befor snoring loudly * max: no I’m fine I can * goes back to snoring *

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus