Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Max wrote:
* max stumbles in almost like he’s drunk but he was still vary high from the night befo and falls on his face befor snoring loudly * max: no I’m fine I can * goes back to snoring *

He sighed and rubbed his brow "why....?"
Natasha Kitty wrote:
Natasha looks over the paperwork and fills out any needed information required, signing with a flourish signature. She slides the paperwork back once she is finished. "Thank you for the hire." She smiles, a bit airy with the excitement she felt.

"My son and I are the chefs, Ragnar the Bloodedge is the bouncer. Zero is our head of security, and Max is supposed to be the bartender. Astoria is my wife/Wish's mother, and she helps out here too."
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

("Orginally Teriko was the bartender but her brain and universe was completely restructured-")
("And the green lady before disappeared-")
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Natasha nods, learning of the other workers. "I can help keep the place clean. Clean the tables, sweep. No more cobwebs." She grins.
Astoria Lotus (played by SoulHeart57)

"Did someone mention me?" She pokes her dead in from around a corner.
Nayuta is snoring in a corner while Shukaku is in the a head form shaped by iron sand yelling "FIGHT MEEEEEEEEEEEE." It seems he's very bored and pent up.
Teriko Uchiha (played by Reithesniper)

"I really would-" she said "Rules" she said.. yet again
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max would soon wake up and groan as he slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes * max: ugh that feels better * he said as he was now normal feeling *
Astoria Lotus wrote:

As soon as he saw her, his expression softened and an aura of adoration seemed to take him. He smiled lovingly "just introducing Natasha to the staff". The adoring smile was made subconsciously

Natasha gets to work on wiping down the tables, the bar counter to a polish and collecting any dishes and cups that were laying about, cleaning them up and storing them away. Next she familiarizes herself with the broom closet and gets a long handled broom and gets to work on sweeping up the place.

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Astoria Lotus wrote:

As soon as he saw her, his expression softened and an aura of adoration seemed to take him. He smiled lovingly "just introducing Natasha to the staff". The adoring smile was made subconsciously

She giggles. "Ok, I'll be checking the finances." That sometimes means she conjuring money.
Patchouli Knowledge (played by FictionDragonborn)

And I'm Ragna's girlfriend.

Returns the broom and fishes out the duster, marveling the extended handle feature. Her lithe form helps her fit into small spaces. She sings while working, "You are, the piece of me- I wish I didn't need~."
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max would get up and hearing the singing was pretty nice * max: hmm that’s pretty nice singing Natasha

Looks at a crazy looking web, shivering at what spider might be home to that. Proceeds to attacking it with the duster, standing tiptoe. She turns her head with a smile, "Thank you."
Astoria Lotus wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Astoria Lotus wrote:

She giggles. "Ok, I'll be checking the finances." That sometimes means she conjuring money.

He watched her walk away and he silently fought the urge to perve over his wife before going back into the kitchen to slice up some steak. He spoke into Wish's mind "sooooo.....do you want a sibling?" He said jokingly

((XDDDD Mathius How could you think about your wif elike that LMFAO))
Patchouli Knowledge wrote:
And I'm Ragna's girlfriend.

"Would you like a job too? You can help Natasha and be our hostess...."
Max wrote:
* max would soon wake up and groan as he slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes * max: ugh that feels better * he said as he was now normal feeling *

"Max, your beer shipment arrived. Make sure you put it all away and write up your records and get it to my wife"
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Astoria Lotus wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Astoria Lotus wrote:

He watched her walk away and he silently fought the urge to perve over his wife before going back into the kitchen to slice up some steak. He spoke into Wish's mind "sooooo.....do you want a sibling?" He said jokingly

"If you give me a sibling I am going to hurt you."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus