Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Joot (played by Jooters)

"WAIT- SOMEONE WANTS FUR!?" He throws his arms up and runs in a random direction, screaming.
Fumizuki just stares in confusion.
Shukaku is still raging because boredom. "WHERE IS THAT DAMN FOX!!! KUURRAAAMAMAAA!!!" Sadly for Azumi, she don't know who Kurama is, and only gets the Fox.

(poor Azumi.)
Hikari Saito (played by Reithesniper)

"That sand brat.." he said quietly, lookin at Nayuta.. wait their around the same age..

"Does that make you a brat?" Saiken said, forming form some sort of (not currently) poisonous mist
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Nayuta Kazekage wrote:
Shukaku is still raging because boredom. "WHERE IS THAT DAMN FOX!!! KUURRAAAMAMAAA!!!" Sadly for Azumi, she don't know who Kurama is, and only gets the Fox.

(poor Azumi.)

Azumi, while in Mathius' arms, transformed into a small cardboard box out of fear. It seemed she only did this because she saw a video of the Spy from TF2 doing it. Unfortunately, her whimpering could still be heard.

(Lol)
Hikari Saito wrote:
"That sand brat.." he said quietly, lookin at Nayuta.. wait their around the same age..

"Does that make you a brat?" Saiken said, forming form some sort of (not currently) poisonous mist

Nayuta perks up, focing Shukaku to disperse. "Oh... the weak little Hokage returned... Back to lose again? Pathetic..."
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Natasha yawns and stretched tall, as much as her five tall stature could. Then gets to work on cleaning the tables, turning over any tipped tables and chairs.

"..." he sighed "Id like to no be made fun of from one lost.." muttered a fan covering his mouth

Afterall this is embarassing-
"AHEM"

He glared between Hikari and Nayuta "No. Fighting." Even whilst holding a whimpering cardboard box, he still seemed to exude authority.
Nayuta laughs. "Relax Mathius, I'm simply teasing him. He never has won against me, and he's not fool enough to try, and I'm feeling rather llazy..."
Nayuta Kazekage wrote:
Nayuta laughs. "Relax Mathius, I'm simply teasing him. He never has won against me, and he's not fool enough to try, and I'm feeling rather llazy..."

"Free ramen. Ramen for everyone. It's on the house"
She rushes over. "Ramen? 2 Bows please! One for Teriko."
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

Pyro was chatting with Delsin, curious about his powers.
Smoketastic Man (played by randomentity777)

"Fascinating…"
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Grabs a long handled broom from the closet and works on sweeping the floor. Slipping into small areas with ease. Humming softly as she works.
He was wiping down the surfaces and mopping the floors in his kitchen.
Nayuta Kazekage wrote:
She rushes over. "Ramen? 2 Bows please! One for Teriko."

He would bring out two large ramen bowls with chopsticks and placed them on placemats in front of Nayuta and Teriko.

Hikari looked over at Teriko, admittedly a little jealous, "May I get a bowl of ramen as well?" He asked quitely

"Lord Hikari, that ramen isnt the best for you health" Saiken reminded Hikari

"Lord Saiken please, I want to taste the kind chefs food.."

Saiken sighed "Alright Hikari, whatever you say"
Cole Macgrath (played by FictionDragonborn)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"AHEM"

He glared between Hikari and Nayuta "No. Fighting." Even whilst holding a whimpering cardboard box, he still seemed to exude authority.

*Notices the cardboard box* ... You know a solid Snake by any chance?
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Cole Macgrath wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"AHEM"

*Notices the cardboard box* ... You know a solid Snake by any chance?

Azumi transformed back into her true self before saying, "I am not a cardboard box! I am merely a four tailed fox spirit disguised as one!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus