Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"Fox?" Nayuta just sighs as she enjoys her Ramen.
Cole Macgrath (played by FictionDragonborn)

Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Cole Macgrath wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"AHEM"

He glared between Hikari and Nayuta "No. Fighting." Even whilst holding a whimpering cardboard box, he still seemed to exude authority.

*Notices the cardboard box* ... You know a solid Snake by any chance?

Azumi transformed back into her true self before saying, "I am not a cardboard box! I am merely a four tailed fox spirit disguised as one!"

Oh, My bad. You just remind me of a guy a Friend of mine is close with.
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max would come in and start watching some YouTube that he liked while he started to get the bar all cleaned up and such *
She stares at max. “What the $&!#’s a YouTube?”
Hikari Saito (played by Reithesniper)

"You can watch videos there.." he said "We are developing something like that in the leaf, Im happy to share.."
(THEY’RE IN BORUTK ERA?!]

(Nah but getting there-)
(No scientific ninja tools, cause those are dum-)

Hikari Saito wrote:
"You can watch videos there.." he said "We are developing something like that in the leaf, Im happy to share.."

Max: cool I bet that’ll be something but ya it’s just a thing to watch a ton of different videos like the one I’m watching is making drinks becouse I don’t have a clue how other then pour something into a glass

"Huh.." he said "Arent you a bartender?-" he said

"Hikari quiet!" Saiken quickly told the boy "Thats rude!"

"Ah, forgive me Lord Saiken-" he said quickly apologizing-

(Reminder Hikari looks like hes talking to himself)

Max: I know I was kinda thrown into it once I offered my moonshine shots I’m a bud farmer and a bartender

* max would be stacking a bunch of bottles up like a premade * max: uggghhh so bored
*A slender young man with short blonde hair and green eyes wearing a a black turtleneck and leggings under a white Japanese-style tunic, white gloves, military boots, and a “jolting sapphire” colored jacket with a red lining along with very long, detached sleeves steps into the bar.* I assume you are the man my brother talked about?

Hikari looks at Jin, honestly more just interested in the way he dresses "Huh.." he said quietly
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Goes around the bar with a broom and duster clipped to her waist belt, tidying up debris, dust and cobwebs. Humming softly, "Don't get too close, it's dark inside." Smiling as she works.

Max: hay smerie dude was that question for me or someone else * he said as he scooted out of the way for kitty *
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Cole Macgrath wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"AHEM"

He glared between Hikari and Nayuta "No. Fighting." Even whilst holding a whimpering cardboard box, he still seemed to exude authority.

*Notices the cardboard box* ... You know a solid Snake by any chance?

Azumi transformed back into her true self before saying, "I am not a cardboard box! I am merely a four tailed fox spirit disguised as one!"

He made a cute little papoose just for Azumi and he put her in it and put it on his chest so he could carry Azumi for safety as well as cook. He went to start cleaning the walk-in kitchen and threw away expired food as well as looked for things that were close to expiration, from which he would make some Chef's Specials with.
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Buses down the tables and polishes them up all while humming and singing softly, "If I just lay here.. would you lie with me and just forget the world?" Her fur prickles as she laughs light. As she sings one of her favorite songs.

Max: hehe she’s something else * he said as he goes to the front door and and opened it standing between the door and our side as he lit a joint and smoked it blowing the smoke out side * max: so bored
Ryota Zen'in (played by SoulHeart57)

A sonic boom rattles the entire bar, any exposed glass shattering instantly. Enter the Hyper Speed Sorcerer, Ryota Zen'in.
He stepped out of the kitchen giving Ryota a death stare "Now you may leave until you learn respect for others..."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus